• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugatu

Got antichamber, receiver, stealth bastard deluxe, and hotline miami so far.

Took forever just to add them to my cart (note to self, submit feature request to be able to add games to cart from your wishlist) and then my cart emptied itself got so I had to do it again but it finally worked.

Dr.Acula

Banned
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Portal -- MB-C221E9A9A8C11F32 - Taken by Widdly Scuds

Not sure I did this right. Let me know. Of course... that requires a GAFfer who doesn't already own Portal (lol), but I did see someone redeem Portal earlier, so maybe.

llamarawk

So my enhanced steam pretty much stopped working after the summer sale went live. Anyone else have this happen and know if there will be an update to it soon? If so, will I need to redownload enhanced steam?

Wurstsemmel

Neo Member
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-2EDBD53A62CB4B78 - Taken by Freki

chronomac

It's there, you just can't see it. I did it with my Reus card and eventually, someone bought it. (for like, a tenth of what was being shown as the 'cheapest' card the last time I checked)

So it's just the listings that aren't updating properly? I have mine for $1.50, which looks like the cheapest one (at this moment) so maybe I'll get lucky. I figure if the cards stay around $1, I have enough time to earn all 10 (or more) and get enough for a couple games. That and I'll get to play Hotline Miami when I get home for more.

slabrock

Banned
got all three of the community choice games already so I voted for Dishonored since that seems to be what everyone here in the thread wants.

Deadbeat

Banned
Does valve have any restrictions of how many copies you can buy of a game on short notice? I cant tell right now cause steam isnt working.

Ezalc

What a cool OP. I still didn't understand that ModBot thing though. People can make giveaways, and then a computer program randomly selects a winner. Is that right? How does it know who is "entered" in it?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Wait

Is this Javadots' Steam profile

He hasn't activated any games.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/javadots

4wTwiPW.png
Holy shit!

javadots

Banned
What a cool OP. I still didn't understand that ModBot thing though. People can make giveaways, and then a computer program randomly selects a winner. Is that right? How does it know who is "entered" in it?

It knows because it's using the registree database of NeoGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom