• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS steam the last goddamn motherfucking thing i need is for the purchase to fail after its already attempted to take money from my goddamn paypal account. At best i end up locked out of using paypal to pay for things on steam for a couple of hours, at worst i would get billed twice trying to rebuy the games. Every goddamn sale the same shit happens

Def Jukie

I have a steam inventory copy of Dragon Age Origins Ultimate I want to sell for $7. I bought it a while ago and just don't have time for it. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm.

Was wondering how you can repost a ModBot giveaway without messing everything up. I'll try it this way.

Little Inferno -- MB-900EE5DEFCDE86AC
Dear Esther -- MB-E4FA374DA8E157E0
Dynamite Jack -- MB-898A787261495245 - Taken by The_Monk
English Country Tune -- MB-29C6497AFF6BDE72 - Taken by Terra_Ex
Oil Rush -- MB-6D2B531A3B24D070
Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-88367B0440ADFB9A
Proteus -- MB-CDFDCFEFC08A82C7 - Taken by DamnTheMan
Shank 2 -- MB-49092DF0C1E16C73 - Taken by Yondy604
Nightsky -- MB-8F5A14158725615D
Solar 2 -- MB-B0076B89A0487258 - Taken by Kerub
Dungeon Defenders Plus All DLC -- MB-13A4BACCF86D029F - Taken by Shambles

curlycare

It's surprisingly stressful to try to play all your recently bought games, all at the same time, and still dream of more cheap games from steam sale :/
Oh well vacation well spent i guess..

Sajjaja

Ok, more games. This time, they are steam gifts, so just paste the url you get into your browser, and it should work (I really hope it does, since I took off the part of the URL with my email address):

I got poker night but it said it was already redeemed. So I never actually got it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So I finally add the six items I'm after to my cart... and clicking "Purchase for myself" takes me back to front page of the store with an empty cart. :(

Turfster

So it's just the listings that aren't updating properly? I have mine for $1.50, which looks like the cheapest one (at this moment) so maybe I'll get lucky. I figure if the cards stay around $1, I have enough time to earn all 10 (or more) and get enough for a couple games. That and I'll get to play Hotline Miami when I get home for more.

Yeah, the listings are fucked. When I refreshed the Reus one, it fluctuated wildly, going from 3-6-12-9-2-6 for the 'cheapest' one, even though mine was at 1.50.

Sooo is it ok to buy games that are 75% off already? I'm talking about games like Postal 1, Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition, Bad Bots, SiN Episodes: Emergence (-66%), Wanderlust: Rebirth, DLC Quest (-66%), and the lovely Magical Drop V.

daveo42

Banned
Yeah, it's an interesting little story. But it's barely a game. It's similar to Dear Esther, but with fake 16 bit graphics.

It's not much of a game, but I loved the story.

Ok, I'll admit. It made drop a single manly tear.

It had an interesting Story fellow GAFfer. Not sure if this helped or not.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna check it out based on loved for the story.

BadAss2961

Okay so my profile is currently public and here is a pic of my library so you may see that the games that are listed at Purchase are the ones on my other account.

s2k7Ptb.png
Dat toolbar.

Voted for Dishonored as well.

Is it worth getting into Dragon Age knowing the second one is Shit Mountain and it's unlikely I'll play it? I mean, does the story in the first game stand on its own?

Was wondering how you can repost a ModBot giveaway without messing everything up. I'll try it this way.

Little Inferno -- MB-900EE5DEFCDE86AC
Dear Esther -- MB-E4FA374DA8E157E0
Dynamite Jack -- MB-898A787261495245 - Taken by The_Monk
English Country Tune -- MB-29C6497AFF6BDE72 - Taken by Terra_Ex
Oil Rush -- MB-6D2B531A3B24D070
Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-88367B0440ADFB9A
Proteus -- MB-CDFDCFEFC08A82C7 - Taken by DamnTheMan
Shank 2 -- MB-49092DF0C1E16C73 - Taken by Yondy604
Nightsky -- MB-8F5A14158725615D
Solar 2 -- MB-B0076B89A0487258 - Taken by Kerub
Dungeon Defenders Plus All DLC -- MB-13A4BACCF86D029F - Taken by Shambles

Wouldn't it be easier to insert a link to the original post ?

Terra_Ex

Some free games for people, only take them if you have an interest in old school rpgs.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Nethergate -- MB-64063DF625AF1E7C
The Second Avernum Trilogy -- MB-31CBC12BC5CE5D11
The Geneforge Saga -- MB-4889D2C44235CD72 - Taken by Recall
Avadon -- MB-E3A06ACAAFCF858D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom