• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

damn, wasnt expecting him this soon

ibq7w2xvuoS8t1.gif

Chrysalis

Wait, wasn't the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass on sale? No!!!!! I just finished the game, I need to buy that season pass so I play the DLC right away when it comes.

Goddamnit Valve...

Haven't played the base game yet, but is any of the DLC supposed to have story content?

Just a note, when gifting don't forget the great advanced features such as being able to "block" users.

I'm not saying..... but I'm just saying.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Big thanks to for Penny Arcade 4. I hope it lives up to the third one which was really quite good.

Will be sorting some gifts out soon...

You're very welcome. Sometimes the gifters need to be gifted themselves. Only hope to be as generous as some of you guys when I finally start making money this fall.

hlhbk

Hey I don't like one guy winning everything but its not cool limiting those of us who have won out of a chance to win again.

RetroMG

Could whoever ends up entering the code send me a PM to confirm that it works? The card is from when the game came out in March, so I'd like to confirm that it's valid.

Is it just me who doesn't think this first come-first serve function of ModBot is very fair? It's an awesome tool, but it would be much more fair if you at least had a little more time to throw your name in the hat.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
mattiewheels said:
Go easy on me, but...why would anyone buy these trading cards you can earn?

you might not get certain ones and maybe people want their badges.

For CS GO I've gotten like 5 Balkan cards and 2 SWAT cards and nothing else. for someone impatient I would imagine they would just spend the $1 instead of hoping they randomly get it after X amount of playtime
That's what I'm wondering, what's the end result of getting the badges?

Elratauru

Neo Member
Hey I don't like one guy winning everything but its not cool limiting those of us who have won out of a chance to win again.

And that's why people should use the bot commands to exclude previous winners...

It's a shame, I was looking forward to get that Bioshock :(

Fracas

#fuckonami
Do you guys mind if I do a giveaway normally, or through modbot? I gave some games away at Bingo in the winter through random methods, and I'd like to give games again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom