• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just giving away keys from previous Humble Bundles that I have not used:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dear Esther -- MB-94E91E9B2B9F5785 - Taken by Papercuts
Aquaria -- MB-045A521A0A8B88A4 - Taken by JoduanER2

BorntoPlay

i won this game one hour ago and modbot send me this...

ModBot said:
The key for Half Life 2 is Deathmatch -https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/C51F73364FB1745D -- Make sure you take the time to thank shandy706

open the link and said is was used... WTF???

I think Toma's heart is in the right place. The Steam thread (and the Steam Sale thread) is basically all shit up from May to August so it's hard to actually discuss stuff without having to skim through 3 pages at a time of "I didn't read the OP, I just want to ask stuff" at a time. ModBot isn't to blame. The fault, really, is with the sabre-tooth tiger. Had it not gone extinct, we'd have an effective means of population control for the "doesn't read, just posts itshappening.gif" demographic.

Haven't been keeping up with this. Are the Steam announcement threads over?

BorntoPlay

want it!!
Alright guys, giving away 2 copies of Overlord for Steam. The 1st and 4th person to quote this image of Twinkie The Kid will get a copy.
bmYcPFO.jpg

Only requirements are that you have at least 5 posts in this thread, and haven't won an excessive amount of games today. I'll give the games by buying the copies on Steam and sending them to the winners via email.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
He's making off like a bandit because most people aren't entirely sure how it all works yet, but we can blacklist him, so everybody just add the lines

block javadots
or
blacklist javadots

in the PM somewhere so the community can actually trade fairly again.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Nabbed Scribblenauts, Don't Starve and Anti-Chamber.

Hopefully they are good, I've never heard of two of them and never played Scribblenauts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom