• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Reus get. Perfect biting price for me.

Also AC or DE is gonna win that vote, despite how much they (especially DE) are both on sale.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Sorry, Toma, I think I'm gonna have to go with Dishonored this time. Quite enjoy a good stealth game, and the discount on Dust isn't quite enough.

Still hoping to see Anodyne in this sale sometime, and I do have a huge list of indies in my wishlist for the last day.

Perfectly fine ;) Enjoy the game!

Aranath

Sweet buttery Jesus, Dawn of War II has a metric shit-ton of DLC.

I've got the GOTY version of the original DoW, but no idea where to begin with II. Any advice on what I should pick up?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
so, um, should I get the Dishonored DLC as well or just use that money to get Reus?

Getting Reus to appease Toma.

How are Organ Trail, Sins of a Solar Empire and Castle Crashers?

Also damn that is a good Deus Ex deal, might double dip and get DLC if it's good.

This is my damage, so far. Not too bad, I already own a large Steam library from previous sales I wasn't really looking for much in this one:

Reus
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
System Shock 2
Universe Sandbox
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition
The Void (ND)
La-Mulana
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Dungeons of Dredmor
Rock of Ages
Metro Last Light Standard Edition (Best Buy)

Sitting right now at

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (I don't even know why I bought this)
FTL
The Last Remnant
KOTOR 2
Witcher 2
Don't Starve

Contemplating Mirror's Edge :p

Crayons

Banned
I bought Dust and Reus. Shortly afterwards my lunch table was approached by one of those viral marketer guys. Wanted to find some hip 17 year olds to viral market market with.
We didnt fall for it, of course.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I always feel guilty after I hit "Purchase."

You and me both. Somehow even though I'm not even spending real money I manage to feel guilty about spending it.

Edit: Except for gifting. Gifting always feels good.

The_Monk

There is a user that requested a feature that I didn't want to add. When I responded and told him that he was free to add the feature himself (because the software is open-source) he became quite rude and left a negative review on Google.

So this morning I caught him tampering with the database and have disabled access until it's sorted out. I've contacted his university. Sorry for the trouble everyone.

I'm so sorry to hear this fellow GAFfer.

Does the rest of the Community is aware of this? Sad to know I only know about this just now.

Some people are just too rude, I simply don't get them. I really do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom