• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

iXhB9Ky.png

This is why I bought a disc copy of Max Payne 3... for $10 during last year's holiday sales from the Microsoft Store.

Grief.exe

Does anybody want a copy of the original Bioshock and Portal? They've been in my inventory forever and I have no friends so...

If it is already in your inventory you can send it by email.

Modbot Guide for Gifts through Steam

Add Game to Cart

Select Purchase as Gift

Select Send Gift Via email

5dfTeqM.png

When you receive the email, scroll to the bottom. There will be a section titled, 'To receive your gift:' and a url below it.

Enter that URL in a PM to modbot in this fashion.

Game Name - https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/A010G4A0EF24336F

The full code will look like https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/A010G4A0EF24336F?redeemer=YOUREMAIL@gmail.com
Delete the question mark and everything after it in the PM to Modbot.

Knurek

Uhh, I'm getting an error while buying the Dishonored DLC, says "Your transaction failed because you are trying to buy 'Dishonored - Dunwall City Trials ' which requires ownership of 'Dishonored RHCP'. Please correct the error and try again."

What the hell? I have the ROW version, EU2 region.

Anyone can explain what the eff is happening?

Do games often change prices during the sale without being a flash/daily? I thought fallout 3 was $5 yesterday and now it is $2.50. Any reason why i shouldn't jump on it at this price?

Haven't been lucky at all when getting Summer Sale card drops recently. Started off with my first 9 all being different, but now my last 2 have been dupes. Why must you tease and torture me like this Gaben?

Doomedfool

For the love of JC, vote for Deus Ex people!

It's been on sale so many times at so many different sites that I am surprised that anyone that wants it doesn't already have it. That said, it's a great game so it got my vote so maybe a few more people can play it.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
How are Reus, Organ Trail, and Max Payne 3?

ReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReusReus!

screen1.jpg

It seems to be a mixture between a god game,a puzzle game and some 4X elements thrown in (research, expansion, war). Not directly a puzzle game, but how you need to make sure that your village prospers with limited amount of space and within the scope of that, there seem to be tons of possibilities for different plants, animals, minerals, which all have a different symbiosis to something to enhance the effect, giving it a bit of a 4X touch as well. Example: Blueberries give you 4 food, but if you upgrade them to strawberries you get 8 food and if the strawberries are next to another patch of blueberries, they get an additional 2 food on top. All this helps developing your villages, which in turn is needed to advance the powers of your giants. Its really slick and charming and considering the surprising amount of variation and possibilities (100 plants), I can see myself playing this for a while. Its also suuuper cool to just watch people doing their thing. They really managed to give this game a special touch.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=558684

50% off!

Reus Daily Deal!

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Steam needs a better organization system. Such a pain to use categories. You can't even rename them >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom