• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
Guys, I just want say that I added 4608 words to my thesis today and this has nothing to do with Steam sales but I have to tell someone because my brain is now mush.

FINALBOSS

Banned
If anyone bought Dust:Elysian and is having the blackbar error just hit me up and I'll tell you what to do. Was able to fix it.

And I literally just got in finally and did like 1 minute of walking around--this game moves and looks so beautifully. Really masterful animation.

oipic

Guys, I just want say that I added 4608 words to my thesis today and this has nothing to do with Steam sales but I have to tell someone because my brain is now mush.

Nice one. You should reward yourself with a game, Bob, if you haven't already!

liezryou

#1 who is toma and if he is so obsessed with reus why hasn't he stripped for me since I bought it at full price

#2 which gaffer made dust?

#3 awesome dishonored giveaway bro

masterkajo

Yeah. Nicely done. Remember back when I wrote my thesis last year. I remember that when I was sitting down trying to write at least a page I ended up with less pages than what I started with. Then there was a point where I just didn't care that much anymore and let most stuff in instead of editing and striking it out. Fun times.

Omega

Banned
how's Terraria? looks interesting. i only have $10 in my steam wallet though and I'm hoping the Ys games go back on sale because I was sleeping last time they were a flash

This steam sale is garbage. I want Dark Souls and they still can't give it to me.

its been on sale like twice already

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
Yeah. Nicely done. Remember back when I wrote my thesis last year. I remember that when I was sitting down trying to write at least a page I ended up with less pages than what I started with. Then there was a point where I just didn't care that much anymore and let most stuff in instead of editing and striking it out. Fun times.

Sounds familiar. A very recent ADHD diagnosis isn't helping me either, but buying games with card money calms the nerves.

masterkajo

how's Terraria? looks interesting. i only have $10 in my steam wallet though and I'm hoping the Ys games go back on sale because I was sleeping last time they were a flash

Dark Soul was on sale once (the second flash sales which was nighttime here in Europe) and it was a choice for community deal but didn't get picked. So I hope for a daily.

Gurrry

So far.. I got Hitman (loving it), NBA 2k13 (idk why I got this, but I did), and I just bought Terraria for a buddy of mine who loves Minecraft. Sounded like he was enjoying it so far.. so it was worth the 2.49 lol

This is only my 2nd summer sale. Quick question, has either of the Prototype games ever gone on sale?

That is one franchise I never got to play, but always wanted to. Im really hoping it pop ups on the sales this year... but I dont think it will.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Just bought Castle Crashers and Terraria. Never heard of Terraria before, but it looks interesting.

rockx4

I bought Terraria a while back and tried it a bit. I didn't like it... or rather I had no idea what I was doing. Character swings a pickaxe I think and you go around picking at dirt... I did that for 15 minutes and quit.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
iz9LAJyLBtxV8.jpg
I just found two of these on my ceiling. Coincidence? Yeah, probably.

Grief.exe

I bought Terraria a while back and tried it a bit. I didn't like it... or rather I had no idea what I was doing. Character swings a pickaxe I think and you go around picking at dirt... I did that for 15 minutes and quit.

You probably shouldn't volunteer an opinion then.

Especially if you couldn't even wrap your head around the game.

Okay Reus get!

Damage so far;
Hotline Miami
System Shock 2
Fallout New Vegas
Dungeons of Dreadmor (one of the DLC's)
Reus

Money put into steam (for the sale) so far;
$0

Remaining on my steam wallet;
$13

liezryou

You just went full retard. You never go full retard.

If anyone bought Dust:Elysian and is having the blackbar error just hit me up and I'll tell you what to do. Was able to fix it.

And I literally just got in finally and did like 1 minute of walking around--this game moves and looks so beautifully. Really masterful animation.

It's a problem with a Windows Update, you only need to uninstall Windows Update KB2803821, also it seems that this update is affecting Reus

#1 who is toma and if he is so obsessed with reus why hasn't he stripped for me since I bought it at full price

#2 which gaffer made dust?

#3 awesome dishonored giveaway bro

#1 It's the guy from the monthly indiw game thread. Not sure why he didn't stripped for you yet.

#2 Noogy

#3 Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom