• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Aw man, I clicked on my wishlist and this was the first thing I saw:

mJwtP.png

Goddamn, I want that game. I forgot entirely it was coming out for Steam. NEED IT.

Ultimadrago

Hey all, I have an extra of "The Ship" for anyone who wants.

Just tell me the 20th President of the United States of America

(and put in your Steam URL or it won't count)

Salsa

Guys: if previous sales are anything to go by: tomorrow there are still new dailies

Recap day would be on monday. No way of knowing till it happens tho.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I've got 4 minutes to decide Deluxe Edition or not for Driver SF. I'm only playing SP.

The Deluxe Edition only adds new multiplayer modes and three retro cars. I'd spend the extra dollar to get it since one of those cars is the Shelby Cobra, but eh. If single player is your thing, just get the standard edition.

Derrick01

Banned
Aw man, I clicked on my wishlist and this was the first thing I saw:

mJwtP.png

Goddamn, I want that game. I forgot entirely it was coming out for Steam. NEED IT.

Stuff like that is why I was hoping there was an achievement challenge again. My top 10 wishlist is almost all unreleased games.

I really hope Saints Row comes back.

Also yay talks of DayZ getting a retail release later this year. I've spent enough money on this sale as it is.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Garry's Mod?! Is this some sort of sick joke?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom