• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldsnap

I forgot is the way to approach this sale is to still wait for the last 3 days? I remember last year things would go on sale daily but everyone said to wait for the last 3 days because they will drop even further.

Eternia

Going to have to say: Do not buy Fortune Summoners.

I thought it was crap. Try the demo.
I actually did and found it okay. There are things that hits the right buttons but with the content being one and done (albeit still very lengthy), that pushed me towards looking at it during a reasonable sale.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Fucking relax for a moment you guys, I can't follow theOOOOHHH MYYYYY GGGOOOOOOOODD

HJwfW.jpg

marrec

Banned
I forgot is the way to approach this sale is to still wait for the last 3 days? I remember last year things would go on sale daily but everyone said to wait for the last 3 days because they will drop even further.

If it's a Daily and you want it then buy it.

A game will never be cheaper than the daily deal price if you buy it individually.

That Kohan thread from a couple weeks ago has motivated me to get the whole pack for $5. I have such a weakness for RTS games, even though I pretty much suck at them...

Ordinator

Bought Legend of Grimrock and Hard Reset. Had to talk myself out of Portal 2 (already beat it on 360).

Voted for Witcher 2...wouldn't mind that or SR3, though.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is giving me the pretty eyes...

One of the best games I've played in awhile. Has some problems that you would expect from the first entry in an ambitious fps/rpg hybrid, but does enough right to easily overcome any shortcomings.

Speevy

Banned
Guys, just a friendly reminder.

If I give away a game, don't just reply because you know the answers. I know a lot of people on this forum own a gazillion games, but I do these trivia games for people who do not.

BioHazard

Guys, just a friendly reminder.

If I give away a game, don't just reply because you know the answers. I know a lot of people on this forum own a gazillion games, but I do these trivia games for people who do not.

Don't discriminate against us gazillionares

Now, Oath is going to be in an indie pack, so what do you think the likelyhood of these actually hitting Dailies or Flash deals? I'm thinking near impossible.

I'm thinking the same thing. We'll get a better idea if we see any of the other games in the Indie bundles pop up as dailys/flash deals down the road. But even at $5, that's a really nice discount for a game I've been wanting to play for a while.

Cheddahz

Banned
I just went ahead and bought Ys: The Oath in Felghana, it's been in my wishlist since it came out on Steam and five bucks is already really cheap for the game

Now I just gotta wait for Recetter to get cheaper (my girlfriend wants it)

Teknoman

I think im going to scan some friends wishlists for cheap stuff. With so many discounts, they might not know something they want is on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom