• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I bought just the Civ IV complete edition since I'm giving away my physical copy, but I find out that it apparently has the Mac version as well. Is there a way I can remove this from my Steam window? My OC-ness does not want anything uninstalled in there. or does this disappear when I install my copy?

One of us. Welcome.

TheNatural

My Member!
Is there a way in your Steam profile to check and see when you've voted for games? Just wondering if I voted every day, I might have ignored a day.

benjipwns

Banned
So I bought just the Civ IV complete edition since I'm giving away my physical copy, but I find out that it apparently has the Mac version as well. Is there a way I can remove this from my Steam window? My OC-ness does not want anything uninstalled in there. or does this disappear when I install my copy?
Nope. Don't buy the GTA Trilogy either.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
6 minutes till 2 new flashes.

36 minutes to new vote.

2 hours to daily deal and 2 new flashes.

That is so weird! I'm guessing you live in Europe? I found out when talking to some Europe friends for some reason your polls, though they are exactly the same, start and end 30 minutes later than here in America. I wonder why that happens... Everything else is the same time, except community polls.

Anyone think Arkham City is going to get better than 66%?

Very doubtful. When it was up for voting, it was at 66% and from everything I have seen, The discount shown in the voting is usually the best it gets

That's why I had to buy it :) Damage so far

Two Worlds 2 w/ DLC $9.99
Batman Arkham City w/DLC $21.something SHould have bought the bundle w/ Impostors, but whatever
SSFIVAE $9.99

Hopefully I'm done, but you know Steam...

Enco

That is so weird! I'm guessing you live in Europe? I found out when talking to some Europe friends for some reason your polls, though they are exactly the same, start and end 30 minutes later than here in America. I wonder why that happens... Everything else is the same time, except community polls.
Well the poll ends in 4 minutes but the new one starts 30 minutes after so I took that into account :p

I'm in the UK.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
New poll! 75% off either Terraria, Dungeon Defenders, or Bastion.

Well the poll ends in 4 minutes but the new one starts 30 minutes after so I took that into account :p

I'm in the UK.

For America, the new poll just started and the last one ended 30 minutes ago.

No way to remove them. Closest solution is you set up a "Mac" category and jam the Civ versions in there so you won't see them in your library.

LM4sure

Banned
New community choices are all good. I'm voting for Dungeon Defenders as it's the only one I don't have of the three. Terraria and Bastion are both awesome so whichever wins no one loses

Gav47

dcmS7.jpg

why.jpeg

Enco

New poll! 75% off either Terraria, Dungeon Defenders, or Bastion.

For America, the new poll just started and the last one ended 30 minutes ago.
Hmm I see the new poll now. I probably misread it or something. Pretty sure the times are the same.

:lol at Terraria and Qube again.

graywolf323

weird, Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin was 40% off before the flash sale and now it's not on sale at all

edit: at least when I was looking on my wishlist it showed as discounted before the flash sale, maybe that was a glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom