• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
dcmS7.jpg

why.jpeg

Why what?

K' Dash

Man, I really loved Arkham Asylum Metroidvania Style, I appreciate Rocksteady going for something drastically different for the sequel, but it didn't work for me, I finished the game but it left a sour taste in the end.

I finished AA 100% 2 times in a row on 360, I barely finished AC, great game, but it was'nt what I was expecting :(

Tomodachi

Tell me, what do you want me to vote gaf? First answer wins.

Got both Terraria (never got into it) and Bastion (hated it) and absolutely don't care for the third one.

RS4-

Yeah waiting for QUBE, Arma II and Ys daily deals.

I want to jump in the Batman bundle but...ugh, I don't know. I have them on 360 and I really don't want all the Impostor garbage bundled with it.

I can not vote, but I will vote for Dungeon Defenders. Bought the Eternia Shard DLC at the beginning of the sale, but with 75% more people can enjoy it~

Digoman

QUBE is a great little game. But it's very short (I took me 2.5 hours) and a little on the easy side. Still... a liked it on the end.

What are GAF's thoughts on Magicka? Worth the price of admission?

I played with a friend on coop and it was fun. Don't know how it hold's up as single-player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom