• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enco

Man, those publisher bundles have gotten bad over the years. What started as a "get everything we have on Steam" now turned into "here, have some of our games". For the same price.
Most people don't want every single game in a bundle. The price would be ridiculous if that's what they got.

The savings are mostly pretty crappy right now. Buying the games you want is probably a lot cheaper. Especially if you wait.

Steam is taking ages to process my Cart.

kami_sama

The first time I try to buy anything, I have a problem.

Steam gave me an error, charged me for trine 2, but the game isn't in my account. Already contacted steam support.

Wunder

Should I buy Darksiders?! I played it on PS3 and didn't really get into it... Does it get better? I sunk like maybe 5-6 hours into it

Retne

Steam gave me an error, charged me for trine 2, but the game isn't in my account. Already contacted steam support.

Close and reopen steam. Someone was having a similar issue earlier in the thread.

dosh

Surely the extra 50p is worth it?

Well, Trine gameplay gets a bit boring after some time, so I don't know if I'd really recommend playing both. On the other hand, you might want to play the first later down the road, just like that. In that case, it's totally worth it.

edit: damn, this thread goes FAST.

LobLob

Banned

Some people had the problem earlier in the day, it just took a while for steam to add the game to their libraries, i understand that you put in a support ticket but i am pretty sure the game will show up soon.

Probably get lost here, but...

Anyone have their main drive with Steam go down and when trying to reinstall on a different drive it gives an error because it keeps trying to install to the dead drive? I downloaded and used the Steam Fix with no luck. Anyone run into this and have a fix that Steam doesn't list? Sort of frustrating.

Plan on buying the Back to the Future collection. The Walking Dead was my first Telltale game and the price is low on BttF for another couple hours. Anyone have good words to say to push me into it? Or is it not so great?

Danj

Plan on buying the Back to the Future collection. The Walking Dead was my first Telltale game and the price is low on BttF for another couple hours. Anyone have good words to say to push me into it? Or is it not so great?

It's good. There are a few bits that are a little frustrating but overall it's a great continuation of the BTTF story. Plus it has Christopher Lloyd, how can you not buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom