• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikaju

I own Borderlands 2 base game already, should I buy Goty or Season pass to get dlc? Which one includes more content? They are about same price at Amazon.

SmithnCo

just saw this in facebook,

8uA1wPc.png

i find it weird to see some remants of thq promoting a game

Like seeing a ghost.

Major thanks to KenOD who gifted me a game. I was not expecting that and it brightened an otherwise crappy day. :D

Seriously, I really love this forum sometimes!!!

Eanan

Came across a guy selling witcher 3 on steamtrades with +500 positive feedback for 9 tf2 keys.

Surely wont be got for cheaper than that until at least Christmas sale 2015...

Think that may be the lowest ive seen so far.

Hes also selling dead rising 3 for 11 keys.

Videospel

Man, I seriously missed all the deals that I was interested in by sleeping in. Damn alarm clock.

I can recommend getting the Steam app for your phone. I haven't missed a deal yet, even if I've been away from home or been too tired to get out of bed. Even bought some from my phone.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I can recommend getting the Steam app for your phone. I haven't missed a deal yet, even if I've been away from home or been too tired to get out of bed. Even bought some from my phone.

I would, but I don't have a smart phone currently. :( Good advice, though.

nice new thread.

Saw a couple people stating how bad they were at skullgirls.....you can put me in that group....

wats funny is I already knew i was bad as i have it on 360 and still went ahead.

Voting 2D Retro with hope that Half Minute Hero II also gets discounted. Hammerwatch is supposed to be a lot of fun in co-op, too. Mount & Blade already had a better discount on the flash deal, and none of the other discounts make for worthy sales.

Has anyone here actually bought and played Betrayer. Lots of hype for it in the previous thread. For those of you who have put some time in it, what do you think? Worth $4? Seems like the kind of thing that will show up in a bundle at a moment's notice.

Halo 2

Banned
No problem. Still peeved that amazon doesn't let me use my discover points/rewards on digital games. It will let me buy a fucking toaster, but not a 16 digit code.

Just realized this, I was going to use my credit card points. BOOOO YOU AMAZON, cant use it on kindle books either >_>

Bought Batman Arkham Origins. After playing for an hour, seems cool. I know people say this is the weakest of the 3 Batman Arkham games, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it for what it is.

Also made me wanna play Arkham City again, so I bought that. I played it on 360 for some reason, and never touched the PC version.

Asylum is still the best of the series though.

squidyj

The Purple Shall rise again!... looks like it'll rise on wednesday btw, so maybe we should order pizza or something.

Pachimari

Asked in the other thread:

How do I back up my saves manually?

Also thanks to those who replied how to do it automatically and with cloud.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I guess I should ask if Metal Gear Rising is worth playing for someone who hasn't played a Metal Gear game since MGS2. Maybe I'll pick it up for myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom