• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

squidyj

WOAH! I won Metal Gear Rising!

Thank you SO MUCH Dupy!! I never thought I'd win!

what is this? communism?

I have a summer sale card at 3 cents :l when they all get there i'll start buying them up. until then selling off my summer sale cards and crafting other badges, like cs:go

Is it sad that I feel more pride in Team Pink then I do in any other pointless grouping? Not as a Bills fan, not as an American when the Olympics comes around, nothing.

StAidan

Man, new thread already. The sale has been pretty easy on me so far, but it would be awesome if I could cross a few more items off my wish list before it's all said and done.

Also, something was clearly wrong with the green team victory today, my top 3 games are still there, all lonely and stuff :( (congrats to whoever won.)

rtcn63

Team Red stumbling in the sand

tumblr_m0qa6o247e1qenkz9o2_250.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Zandatsu bitches!

18bl1vjfjj64igif.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance -- MB-980B0A05D23BB0BD - Taken by alr1ght. 219 entrants total.

t1403471464z1.png

EVnXObZ.gif

legacyzero

Banned
Got Metal Gear Rising, but not sure if I want to pull the trigger on Outlast. Hmm.

Outlast was a great experience for me. If you liked the Condemned games, it feels very much like those, cept without the combat. The game is very dark, gruesome, gritty.

I was very happy with my full price purchase.

awesome ! ..i.......need friends...then ;_; i mostly played B1 solo ...had fun either way ahaha ^_^

edit: damn it ...thanks Metroidvania ..i was gonna reply to you ;_;

fernandes

Wow, new thread already? That was fast! So pink is winning today as expected, tomorrow blue wins and then everyone is happy.

gabbo

So I hear good things about Whistleblower and may want more scares once I complete Outlast. Worthy purchase for the day?

3phemeral

Making a cup of coffee to keep me up for this next round :) Caught myself dozing off while watching a trailer for one of the Flash Deals.

Gotta stay active!

iwSijkU4dWKn1.gif

GeoGonzo

Sorry if this was asked already but these threads move fast... metal gear rising revengeance doesn't support 1920x1200, does it? Still maxes at 1080?

Arthea

new thread already?
that was fast

The lack of pricing errors is disturbing.

Still awaiting Child of Light go on sale, a little less now, when I bought so many games already and have Banished, but still, it would be nice.

Did someone say THQ?
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Red Faction: Guerilla -- MB-7B3AE47176862BC8 - Taken by Thatoneguy64. 26 entrants total.

t1403468117z1.png

Pachimari

Which of the Sleeping Dogs DLC's did I need to disable on my first go?

I don't want to be super rich or anything like that.

breadtruck

Anyone have an idea what game has the cheapest trading cards? I'd like to start making some badges since this is the first day I've had free time away from work. Thanks in advance.

Based off the value shown for the cards I currently have, McPixel and TF2 are pretty cheap

Autofokus

Is Planetary Annihilation any good if I liked Supreme Commander and have no interest in (online) MP? Only interested in SP/Skirmish stuff.

Doomedfool

So..yeah. Borderlands 2 as a single-player experience. Any opinions on that would be appreciated. Been on my wish list forever. $10 for the goty version sounds great, but it's also money that could go toward other games if I am never gonna play it anyway.

Anyone have an idea what game has the cheapest trading cards? I'd like to start making some badges since this is the first day I've had free time away from work. Thanks in advance.

McPixel will run you about a dollar for all thirty bloody thousand of them. I did it myself earlier. 1 point for Team Pink!

Halo 2

Banned
So..yeah. Borderlands 2 as a single-player experience. Any opinions on that would be appreciated. Been on my wish list forever. $10 for the goty version sounds great, but it's also money that could go toward other games if I am never gonna play it anyway.

It'll feel a little more grindy without buddies to derp with. But if the idea of that doesn't bother you I don't see why you wouldn't still enjoy the game.

BruteUA

Nah man what's the point, no Gaffer has come forward yet and said they won any free games. Unless they are gonna wait till the end of the sale to give the free games.

Guy did on the first day.

I'm beaten like a mule, and the contest is rigged anyway.

I had a blast playing it alone. I typically prefer games single player so maybe my views are skewed but I loved it. Laughed lots and killed lots.

Grief.exe

One word? Monotonous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom