• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sendou

If we could go back in time to 2010 and tell people (PC gamers) then "In 2014 people actually don't want Alan Wake's PC version to go on sale for cheap" they would say "Man future is kind of good but fucked up at the same time".

Asgaro

iBcexTwbKsGxx.gif

lmao

Jonm1010

Banned
I hear it has great gameplay.
I wouldn't worry about the comic references making it any worse. Probably only more badass.
Hmm.

I've read Injustices story mode is really good but I have heard mixed things about the game play. I am not a huge fighting game fan but the game has always somewhat intrigued me. Thanks though!

dani_dc

Small raffle to keep you guys busy until the sales.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits -- MB-F993DFD4D7D18536 - Taken by Diggeh. 10 entrants total.
Madballs in Babo:Invasion -- MB-15F4F0623CAF5D6B - Taken by Sofa King. 3 entrants total.

t1403974641z1.png

The_Monk

I need those new deals to arrive in order to avoid temptation with the older ones (not sure if this will be for better or for worse)!

14 minutes to go on Broforce...

Anyone have a spare copy from a 4-pack that I can trade for? Otherwise I'm going to have to grab the solo copy.

Ozium

Who's ready for sales on Teslagrad, Sir You Are Being Hunted, La Mulana, Vertiginous Golf, Cook Serve Delicious, Volgarr the Viking, Pac-Man, Jamestown and Crimzon Clover???!

Turfster

Who's ready for sales on Teslagrad, Sir You Are Being Hunted, La Mulana, Vertiginous Golf, Cook Serve Delicious, Volgarr the Viking, Pac-Man, Jamestown and Crimzon Clover???!

If they don't show up, Teslagrad, Sir, La Mulana and Volgarr are in the GOG sale rotation.

And for those that wanted the other community pack to win, The cat lady is 80% off on GOG, making it 2$ for the next hour

BibiMaghoo

The sale says it last's until the 30th. Does that not mean the 30th is a sale day? Or Repeat day? In which case we have two more daily days.

please Gaben, Monday is payday

The sale says it last's until the 30th. Does that not mean the 30th is a sale day? Or Repeat day? In which case we have two more daily days.

please Gaben, Monday is payday

I think tomorrow is the last day of new sales and then everything ends June 30 at 1 PM. Don't quote me on that though.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Also in the GOG rotation, by the way ;)
(Yes, I know it's not in your Steam account, but the GOG sale has pretty much blown the Steam sale out of the water for non-AAA games)

GOG stuff has been so cheap. Some so cheap i even buy them on gog even though i have them on steam already. DRM free version is nice to have a guess.

Ruruja

The worst part about the sale ending is when you go to the store page and it's back to its default look and you notice how bare and bland it all is.

It's like when you take your Christmas decorations down and your living room looks empty and dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom