• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I'm wondering if the rules for modbot say something about this. I always thought the user giving away the games sets the rules, but I suppose there's another element. Hmm.

The user giving away the games sets the rules, but there is also an overall global throttle. It starts that you need to wait 15 minutes between wins, and escalates based on how much you've won in the last week until functionally you can't win anymore. I change the exact cutoffs for the different throttle timers periodically and don't disclose (since I don't want to encourage people riding the line). But basically if you're winning something every single day, you're probably winning stuff too often.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Jesus.

MCgGCly.png

This pricing is ALL the way fucked.

Oldest one that was actually created for PC has no discount. The 3DS port is the most expensive ON discount. The re-port of the oldest game of them all is only 40% off. The newest huge big budget game is the cheapest.

wilflare

my baby finger hearts playing FPS on PC
it can't seem to find a comfortable position while my fingers are on WASD T_T

any tips?

Vuze

Man I stopped counting on how often BL2 and AC4 have been in a daily/flash now... atleast Dishonored, last thing on my list for this sale

SSPssp

Did anyone else miss getting their summer cards? I crafted the summer badge yesterday for Red, so I should've gotten 2.

vermadas

Oh good, Goat Simulator is in a pack with Borderlands 2 AND the better discounted games. Steam community might not fail me this time!

KissVibes

Banned
Jesus.

MCgGCly.png

This pricing is ALL the way fucked.

Oldest one that was actually created for PC has no discount. The 3DS port is the most expensive ON discount. The re-port of the oldest game of them all is only 40% off. The newest huge big budget game is the cheapest.

RE5 isn't on sale because of GFWL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom