• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus.

MCgGCly.png

This pricing is ALL the way fucked.

Oldest one that was actually created for PC has no discount. The 3DS port is the most expensive ON discount. The re-port of the oldest game of them all is only 40% off. The newest huge big budget game is the cheapest.

none of capcom's gfwl games are on sale tho. i was hoping re:r would be <$10. let's hope on one of the lucky 20 on team pink

BPoole

I voted crafting rougelikes just because I don't want shitty youtube fodder games like Goat Simulator to sell any more copies

Lomax

Steamworld Dig get. Now just need Long Live the Queen and I'll be happy. I think missing that Dishonored price mistake in the previous sale may end up preventing me from ever buying the game.

Levyne

Banned
man these resident evil sales suck! I already own RE4 on two different platforms, I ain't paying $11 for it

is Re6 any good?

It's dumb fun with a friend, more so in the Mercenaries mode. It's got some really neat core gameplay mechanics. But playing it by yourself is a chore.

zulux21

gah... screw everyone who voted for the repeat deals of star wars battlefront and dark souls instead of getting the classic ikaruga to a full 75% off ><:

Lain

Deals that have just gone up are garbage. Budgeting software? REALLY?!!

That's actually on my wishlist, and I'd grab it right away if I didn't only have 27€ left in my wallet while waiting to see if some games I'd like to grab at lower pricepoints show up.

Sarcasm

I voted crafting rougelikes just because I don't want shitty youtube fodder games like Goat Simulator to sell any more copies

I voted for it cause I want the DLC for sword & pit.

I am very tempted to get Steamworld Dig. I want Banished too but I don't have enough money.

A-V-B

Another absolute garbage day of sales. Gaben sure knows how to not excite a fellow.

I kinda wonder what's going on. We had a TON of great sales last year. Are a bunch of companies just telling Valve to **** off this year or something? Lots of repeats, lots of indie games, lots of repeats of indie games...

Lumine

Uhm, damnit, so I went ahead and bought might & magic X on the mac game store, but where do I find my Steam key? Can't find it anywhere. :(

Dr.Acula

Banned
Jesus.

MCgGCly.png

This pricing is ALL the way fucked.

Oldest one that was actually created for PC has no discount. The 3DS port is the most expensive ON discount. The re-port of the oldest game of them all is only 40% off. The newest huge big budget game is the cheapest.

ZorHhuT.png

LOL

Wok

Steamworld Dig get. Now just need Long Live the Queen and I'll be happy. I think missing that Dishonored price mistake in the previous sale may end up preventing me from ever buying the game.

Which mistake was it?

I kinda wonder what's going on. We had a TON of great sales last year. Are a bunch of companies just telling Valve to **** off this year or something? Lots of repeats, lots of indie games, lots of repeats of indie games...

It's diminishing returns. Valve blew their load on mega sales way too early and nothing will ever capture that spirit again.

Deadstar

Dishonored, yay or nay?

I'll have less than $10 left for the rest of the sale if I get it.

Dishonored is REALLY fun. It surprised me when I bought it a while back. It's an fps but it's mainly about stealth. You have powers you can use. One of your main powers is blink so you can teleport like nightcrawler. In my opinion it's a must buy especially at this price. Didn't play any of the dlc but was very satisfied with the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom