• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggNife

So even with the corrected pricing, SA2 and Generations are still half off. I guess they're going to stay that way.

Hasn't Generations been 75% off before?

kennah

Gonna mention it for what may be the last time. I've still got this Borderlands 2 code and it is driving me crazy. I've got quite a few indie games/devs I'd like to support and trading the BL2 code for some steam gifts would do that instantly.

Critter Crunch
Home
Lone Survivor
Spirits
Deponia

It only adds up to $20. That is $10 less than Steam and probably less than Amazon has offered. Suck it, Tony! :p

Going away now. I've been glued to the PC hoping for a bite and I just can't any more.
I'll take you up on this

Unicorn

Any deals on Frozen Synapse?

Looking to get a copy for a few friends I forgot about last year.

I see the 2pack for 50% off on Steam, but was hoping for just single copies for ~$5

Petrie

Banned
Any deals on Frozen Synapse?

Looking to get a copy for a few friends I forgot about last year.

I see the 2pack for 50% off on Steam, but was hoping for just single copies for ~$5

I think Synapse only comes in 2 packs. They essentially always just give you a free copy with every copy, so that price is the price of 1 copy, you just get a freebie.

FRIENDLY XMAS-EVE-DAY REMINDER:

If you grab Critter Crunch during the Steam Winter Sale for $1.75, shoot me a PM and I'll pass you a code for second copy.

Happy holidays folks!

I bought it, but i don't need another code, no friends that aren't on gaf that pc game. Just wanted to say it is an awesome game, as is Clash of Heroes, which I see is also made my Capy.

Okay, I'm gonna give away Civilization 5 now. Base game only, no expansion. Quote this post and I'll write your name on a piece of paper and draw it out of a bowl or something (I don't have a hat). Will close in 25-ish minutes.

Cool, I have always wanted to try it.

The_Monk

Okay, I'm gonna give away Civilization 5 now. Base game only, no expansion. Quote this post and I'll write your name on a piece of paper and draw it out of a bowl or something (I don't have a hat). Will close in 25-ish minutes.

Good luck to all and thank you kind sir. Very kind of you in this cold day.

dreamfall

I am thankful to have a gaming PC this time of year especially. Great deals on great games all from the comfort of a desk chair or your bathroom while on your phone.

Amen! I have to agree! It has been an exciting year , building a PC , joining in the Steam GAF conversation and searching everywhere for the best deals. It's turned into another game in itself. I've built up a huge backlog, and double dipped on the cheap. I think posting in the Screenshot thread has continually been the highlight for me. Learning how to use Aliasing options effectively and just helpful GAF has been remarkable.

PC love ! Happy to be staying up late hours just in anticipation of Flash deals, and giving/gifting to awesome people here. Cheers!

BiggNife

Giveaways should probably go in the "FREE To a Good Home" Thread. I love free games as much as the next guy, but this thread is hectic enough as it is.

Autofokus

Thank you very much for the giveaway!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Giveaways should probably go in the "FREE To a Good Home" Thread. I love free games as much as the next guy, but this thread is hectic enough as it is.

I disagree. I would rather them go to people in this thread, than others. We are all, actively searching for deals, not only for ourselves, but the people in this thread. We have given advice to each other, and been generous with gifts.

Guys I am pretty sure I have a binding of issac + DLC key. Probably my favorite game this generation. First person to quote can has it. GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom