• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Added a whole bunch of dudes from the past few pages!

Thanks for answering. I'm almost sure it will the art desing seemed perfect and there's no violence from what I saw. He already counts from 1 to 10 in english and I've been trying to teach a few more words.

(Yeah, I try to be a good uncle)

So just go for it. He will surprise you about how much he can learn, kiddies kick adults ass in this matter :D

demidar

Entrants are now closed! Please wait 5 minutes for proper fairness drawing.

Last two entrants are GAMERG0D and Big Papa husker, just so you know I entered you.

SoulClap

I've never played a Lego game before, any recommendations on which one I should start with? I'm thinking either Lego Batman 2 or Lego LOTR?

The Mass Effect collection just reminds me how annoying it is that Mass Effect 3 still isn't on Steam.

Yep. I would have bought it without question if all three were included. I would have bought all three for $20. But hey if they really want to lose sales because of Origin, whatever.

The_Monk

So just go for it. He will surprise you about how much he can learn, kiddies kick adults ass in this matter :D

Thanks! I will get him, just not right now because I can't but maybe next year when the price drops a bit. I know it's all about learning and I should not be cheap, but since times are hard I will wait a bit more. Thanks for the advice too kind sir. :)

Petrie

Banned
Are you sure you quoted the right person? I don't remember holding anything against you haha.

Dynamo Blue

I dunno, I thought I recognized your ID from the Yoshi thing before. Prolly mistake.

You get it anyways!

When/if you add me! Taking off in a minute so it might be a bit otherwise.

Dr Dogg

Wow so Sonic Generations is actually 50% off? Well there's one gift down the drain.

Also thanks for all the friend invites/accepts GAF. My community page has resembled something like Facebook now!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Wow so Sonic Generations is actually 50% off? Well there's one gift down the drain.

Also thanks for all the friend invites/accepts GAF. My community page has resembled something like Facebook now!

It has been cheaper before, $7.49.

Both on Steam, and Amazon, if I'm not mistaken.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So for Sonic, they didn't drop the price of any of the games any further, and they raised the regular price of the bundle again just to make it look like a bigger discount? Is that what happened?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Mass Effect (incomplete) franchise for $17.49... Yeah right, specially after getting both games for free on Origin.

ARGH I WANT HOTLINE MIAMI. Whoever didn't vote for it in that poll is no friend of mine. I hope it pops up in a Daily or Flash sale soon.

WTF is going on. I just got a mysterious message offering me another gift. Have Yoshi's powers been transferred?

0_o
I dunno, I thought I recognized your ID from the Yoshi thing before. Prolly mistake.

You get it anyways!
This is freaking awesome. Thanks for the key. I'll make sure to make good use of it. :)

demidar

ARGH I WANT HOTLINE MIAMI. Whoever didn't vote for it in that poll is no friend of mine. I hope it pops up in a Daily or Flash sale soon.

I'm waiting on Hotline Miami as well.

This sale isn't wrecking me as bad as I thought, which is good since I've been spending a fair amount this month.

Chittagong

Gold Member
My haul so far

Walking Dead (Steam) - £10.49
Dark Souls (Amazon) - £7.50
Sleeping Dogs (friendly gaffer) - £7.68
Torchlight II (Steam) - £7.49
Universe Sandbox (Steam) - £1.74

Total £34.90

Not bad for what is probably at least 100 hours of really great gameplay.

Decado

Is Oblivion for $5 a good deal? Also, is the steam version mod friendly? I only want to play it with mods.

Also, how is They Bleed Pixels? Have there been any updates that resolve some of the gameplay issues?

didamangi

Can't decide between Half Minute Hero or They Bleed Pixels, what say you GAF?

Oh, first to quote gets Binding of Isaac + DLC steam key :)

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Damn, this thread blew up.

So for Sonic, they didn't drop the price of any of the games any further, and they raised the regular price of the bundle again just to make it look like a bigger discount? Is that what happened?

Oh man. That's very ... well, very Sega. lol.

Is Oblivion for $5 a good deal? Also, is the steam version mod friendly? I only want to play it with mods.

Yes to all. Game owns, there's a ton of content-- at $5 especially if you have never played it, don't even think twice about it. It's already bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom