• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Oh man, LEGO Lord of the Rings is excellent. They've really upped the graphics in these games, it looks incredible, and the voice acting and music and general gameplay are all stellar.

Such a steal for 7.50, jump on this people. Multiplayer is awesome as well, only wish it had online.

Also lol at the achievement

One does not simply...
Walk Into Mordor

Here is a better joke from gaf:

One does not simply block into Mordor.

KNT-Zero

FFFFFFFFFUCK. This ONE TIME that Rayman Origins is on sale, and Steam gets buggy with my Paypal payment, to the point where it's stuck in an "Error with processing/updating payment, try again later" popping up everytime I want to try and buy it.

DAMN IT.

FFFFFFFFFUCK. This ONE TIME that Rayman Origins is on sale, and Steam gets buggy with my Paypal payment, to the point where it's stuck in an "Error with processing/updating payment, try again later" popping up everytime I want to try and buy it.

DAMN IT.

I've had that happen to me before. It's going to do that for awhile.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978617538/

Send me a friend request and you can just transfer the money to me and I will grab it for you.

Dammit, everytime I leave to finish off a gift for friends or family (you know, something constructive in the spirit of Christmas!) someone posts up a freebie. Curse you Gaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom