• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunlop

I found the controls in the witcher to be horrible and didn't play through the game because of it.

Does.witcher 2 play the same?

No Problem.

Ohey9.gif

alstein

What about the guy pining for Fallen Enchantress? Where's my love, Gaben!!!?!?!?!

FE was on a Gamersgate mistake sale about a week ago for $8.

With Sins and GCII going on daily/flash sale, I think FE will be soon. It was on a flash sale around thanksgiving. Kinda surprised Stardock is doing so many sales, they haven't in the past.

Relax.MX

Gaf please do something for me...buy The Witcher 1 and 2...Please do something good this end of year, buy The Witcher Franchise...

Great but great games...

bigace33

I have a copy of the worst shooter I have ever played, for free to one unlucky GAFFer. Here's a hint what it is. The name rhymes with Puke Pookem Forever. First to quote gets this piece of coal for Christmas.

mr_toa

I have a copy of the worst shooter I have ever played, for free to one unlucky GAFFer. Here's a hint what it is. The name rhymes with Puke Pookem Forever. First to quote gets this piece of coal for Christmas.

please?

Edit - arggh, second time beaten today on DNF :p

Decker

GalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivIIGalCivII
Also, grab these mods:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40355243&postcount=215

I am following the instructions, but I have Steam Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition and I can find

Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\galactic civilizations ii - ultimate edition\Twilight

but "mods" directory is not present, shall I create it and put everything there ?

Or rather shall I use

Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\galactic civilizations ii - ultimate edition\Mods

?

in this case mods directory is already there

Thanks

OniShiro

Banned
lol Oh my goodness. I thought I did it through the PM. Sorry bro! Hopefully you got it. If not I have a Borderlands 1 key you can have. Forgive me for not protecting this turd from lurkers. B^(

Some lurker used the code. I already have Borderlands 1 but thanks anyway.

Alright since it's gifting time i guess i'll join the fray:

I have a copy of Super Hexagon ready here, if anyone is interested just say "ME ME ME!!!"

first one gets it ;)

BFIB

I have GTA: SA on Steam, is there a way to map the controls with the Xbox 360 controller?

And, which mods would be best to use?

So what is this mature content that was added to the Witcher Directors Cut? And is it worth double dipping (I have enhanced edition already).

bigace33

Well, could have been a gaffer too, and your tone is a bit... well, misplaced.

lol yeah, I did detect a bit of snarkiness in his remark, but I really thought I clicked the PM button. I'm a bit tired from work so I made a mistake. I am really sorry though, I would be a bit upset as well.

mr_toa

Anybody want to swap a DNF key for a S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl ditto? After missing two(2) giveaways today the damn thing is starting to lurk in my head :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom