• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

The first person to quote this post with, "I solemnly swear that I will play the Witcher 2 in the near future and will accept the punishment of death, if I do not do so." Will get a free copy of The Witcher 2.

Played on the 360, very kind of you ;)

Shame that I can't play it on PC the way it should meant be played.

You should also take a look at Condemned. That game will change the way you see jump scares. You also get to brutalize hobos, which is always cool.

Yeah I played through it back in the day on 360, quite good. I have it already but haven't gotten around to the revisit yet.

Doomrider

Yeah I played through it back in the day on 360, quite good. I have it already but haven't gotten around to the revisit yet.

Maybe you could play Rogue Warrior, for a different kind of horror? wink wink

Seriously, though, maybe Eversion? I found it very unnerving, but then again, not everyone may feel that way about it. It's not a horror game, but... I can't explain it without spoiling.

Or Cryostasis? Well, that's it from me, I can't remember anything else that hasn't been suggested already.

Classic!

Maybe you could play Rogue Warrior, for a different kind of horror? wink wink

Seriously, though, maybe Eversion? I found it very unnerving, but then again, not everyone may feel that way about it. It's not a horror game, but... I can't explain it without spoiling.

Or Cryostatis? Well, that's it from me, I can't remember anything else that hasn't been suggested already.

I'll keep them on the radar or... add them to the wishlist for future reference. I like thrillers/unnerving things as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom