• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
They obviously unlock the whole steam library packs, but as we don't have a Valve IP it will make us go crazy

That's a cool argument for a movie.

FYI the GTA complete pack is also 75% off, however it's £8.74, and not the traditional fiver nonsense. Still the best buy for people who don't own any of the GTAs.

What's up with this shit? £4.99 was the standard for the last few sales. I had bought 5 extra last time and given them out as gifts, was hoping to get a few more. Dammit.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Phew, came home drunk last night and emptied out my steam wallet. Now I can focus on actually playing these games (though I do have 3.12 left).

Flawed, but good sale nonetheless.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Some people offered Bundles because we want everyone to have something they could like and then some extra lovin'

But thanks for the kindness. :)

I'm sure baconcow wouldn't mind donating at least some unused keys to the cause.

Koroviev

How do you go in on it? If it's only 9.375 each i'll go in but i dunno how lol

You just PayPal me for a Steam gift. I had another guy who was interested, but I haven't heard back from him. I have to step out for a bit, so I'll see about it when I get back.

AlexBasch

Ugh, Witcher 2 has an Editor Choice award by Kotaku? No buy then. Fucking disgusting.

Just kidding, but I need to beat the first one already! Good thing that next Summer it might reach 4.99 or something. :p

The_Monk

I'm looking through the wishlists on there. I already bought Faster than Light for the giveaway and THQ Humble Bundle. Looking at which could be most helpful. :)

Good to know it went for a GAFfer with a good heart.

You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.

(Eh, get it?) :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Kirby's Dream Land - Green Greens had just started up in my playlist as I first saw your post and the next few responses. It added a whole air of whimsy to things.

Green Greens sounds like drug street name... which, I suppose, is fitting for something like Kirby. :p

Wow, that 50 key pack had quality stuff like the THQ pack and FTL keys in it? Nice.

A bunch of THQ games are in there, including all the Humble stuff, but not FTL.

AlexBasch

Back To The Future hasn't gone on sale, right? It's the #1 on my wishlist right now, hope it goes out soon so I don't buy anything else and then refill the wallet. :lol

Milamber

I bought the THQ pack and FTL myself to give away for the Wishlist and Thou Shalt Receive thread.

CPUJO.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member
Anyone else having Steam hogging all the bandwith but maintaining a 400 kb/s download speed?

I'm downloading Witcher 2 and my internet speed is down to a crawl, download speed of the game is only 400kb/s but somehow Steam is still hogging all my resources. I'm browsing like it's fucking 1995. When I pause the download everything is back to normal.

What the hell is going on? This is annoying as fuck.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Anyone gotten Splice? Really liked the demo, is there more variety after the first few levels? Sooo tempted picking it up, it looks so damn cool ingame.

Giving away a copy of Defy Gravity. neat little game that some Gaffer made and is very fun and difficult. Should give someone a few hours to kill. first to quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom