• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stock-Age: Stocks, Options and Dividends oh my!

Celcius

°Temp. member
Lately I've been doing more research on investing and stocks. I've been looking into index funds and the boglehead way of investing. Some of the stocks that look interesting to me include VOO, VTI, VXUS, FXAIX, and FSKAX. I haven't started investing yet though outside of my roth 401k. Currently saving for a house but I guess I'll get to investing someday. In the meanwhile just reading and learning more.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Made some money on JD.com and Baidu. Looking to make it a triple win as I bought some VIPS. Wont last forever. But hoping these stocks got another 20-30% in them.

dave_d

Lately I've been doing more research on investing and stocks. I've been looking into index funds and the boglehead way of investing. Some of the stocks that look interesting to me include VOO, VTI, VXUS, FXAIX, and FSKAX. I haven't started investing yet though outside of my roth 401k. Currently saving for a house but I guess I'll get to investing someday. In the meanwhile just reading and learning more.
Looking at those index funds you're basically figuring out the concept of a three fund portfolio which they talk about a lot on bogleheads. (Pretty much a standard three fund would be VTIAX, VTSAX, VBTLX) Pretty much once I get a new job (currently unemployed) my plan is little more than max out the 401k and put extra money in a three fund. (Pretty much a long term game but should get reasonable returns over the next 6-9 years.)

Top Bottom