• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition |OT| Let's fight like gentlemen!

SUPARSTARX

Spacebar said:
Is there any news of this coming on a disc later?
Likely not since they're PSN/XBL releases. If you like to collect stuff, you're out of luck. If you need to get it without paying online, I guess a PSN card or XBLPoints card is the way to go.

Urban Scholar said:
Seeing as its called online edition I'm going to highly doubt it.

Maybe they will release one of those xbla retail 3 packs one day of capcom fighters. Mvc2, 3rd strike and...........................vampire savior. :)

Mechazawa

ThatCrazyGuy said:
Maybe they will release one of those xbla retail 4 packs one day of capcom fighters. Mvc2, HD Remix, 3rd strike and...........................Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure. :)

Fixed for the better Darkstalkers game.

Also, for being a punk and leaving HD Remix out.

O man, I did forget HDR. Jojo over VS though? Naw, hehe.

But let's make this 7 pack party with red earth and cyberbots and jojo.

Come on capcom, take my money.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Morro! said:
Send one my way, please!
I'm trying to send one everyone's way if possible XD pretty tedious

EDIT:wew proto is helping now xD

Send friend request if you didn't get one today and I'll get you in :D

The Take Out Bandit said:
:O

I was for sure you were going to play Huggo!

Happy days are here again.
The only grappler that I even had a passing interest in using was Alex. :lol

Q for life, all day erry day 24/7 thug nasty.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I am so ready for this... GIMME.

Ratba

Unconfirmed Member
Time to look for a new stick in Den-Den town. How do people feal about the Hori-RA3. I've never seen a TE stick for sale in Japan. They seem to be everywhere in the states.

Ratba said:
Time to look for a new stick in Den-Den town. How do people feal about the Hori-RA3. I've never seen a TE stick for sale in Japan. They seem to be everywhere in the states.

I've been reading up on the MadCatz TE versus the Hori-RAP V3 SA over the past couple of weeks (want a stick myself) and people with both seem to give the edge to the Hori.

Ratba

Unconfirmed Member
In my 3 years here, I've yet to see a Madcats stick in Japan. I can order a TE off of the Capcom site but I'm not going to throw down 180bones even if my friend can get me a company discount.

ShaneB

I sound like a broken record :( I'm sorry guys, XBL players, just send a friend request to the tag GAF 3S, and invite players from that friends of friend lists. Easier to keep track of one GT vs many :)

RS4-

abstract alien said:
I still have yet to unlock Gill in any version of this game...

It was annoying trying to keep tabs on who you beat the game with.

shane, added the gaf 3s account.

Popped in the Anniversary Collection... either the upscaling was throwing off my timing or I have some serious rust. Or I need an arcade stick.

Vespa

Just got back from the Capcom Fight Club event in London where I grabbed a few goes on it, Rak-(something) who frequents GGPO was on there dominating but I managed to take one round off him with my scruby Sean \o/.

Game looks really good with the smooth filter on but I'm still keeping it crispy/pixely (yes that's a real word). The widescreen option is cool but was throwing off my spacing a bit as I'm used to OG aspect ratio, good if you're going to stick with it though. Also new button config method for setting attacks is sooo quick. Everything loads fast and there's options for rematch and character select after a fight. This can't come soon enough.

ShaneB

Only a few days now!!

Can't wait for those GAF lobbies and fun times.

Just excited as well for the trials and to get familiar with some bnb's.

and XBL gamers!! add GAF 3S!!

_dementia said:
I play whoever has the most bullshit amazing reversal Supers, hence Hazama And Nathan "BIONIC ARMMM" Spencer.
Rappelling mechanics is a plus for those two also.

*furiously take down notes*

RS4-

ShaneB said:
Only a few days now!!

Can't wait for those GAF lobbies and fun times.

Just excited as well for the trials and to get familiar with some bnb's.

and XBL gamers!! add GAF 3S!!

is that you selling a painted 360 TE on RFD?

RS4- said:
is that you selling a painted 360 TE on RFD?

Did you still want to play this coming weekend? I can see if my bud up North will let you come hang at his pad on Friday when we're planning to throw down.

I GOT TO REP THAT THIRD STRIKE HYPE! >:|

RS4-

Did you still want to play this coming weekend? I can see if my bud up North will let you come hang at his pad on Friday when we're planning to throw down.

I GOT TO REP THAT THIRD STRIKE HYPE! >:|

Oh, I thought that anime expo/con whatever it is was happening right now? Yeah if you guys are up for games, let me know.

ShaneB said:
Nope. Have my own TE :) Can I see this link though, you have me curious. lol

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/custom-xbox-360-arcade-sticks-te-stick-very-good-condition-1071185/

V_Arnold

Vespa said:
Just got back from the Capcom Fight Club event in London where I grabbed a few goes on it, Rak-(something) who frequents GGPO was on there dominating but I managed to take one round off him with my scruby Sean \o/.

Game looks really good with the smooth filter on but I'm still keeping it crispy/pixely (yes that's a real word). The widescreen option is cool but was throwing off my spacing a bit as I'm used to OG aspect ratio, good if you're going to stick with it though. Also new button config method for setting attacks is sooo quick. Everything loads fast and there's options for rematch and character select after a fight. This can't come soon enough.

This in a Capcom game?
THANK YOU, GOD.
THANK YOU.

I will NEVER stop playing this game. NEVER.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
V_Arnold said:
This in a Capcom game?
THANK YOU, GOD.
THANK YOU.

I will NEVER stop playing this game. NEVER.

I thought most of the Capcom games this gen had the "remach" or "go to character select" option after a match in local versus play. Unless that's referring to online play.

RS4- said:
Oh, I thought that anime expo/con whatever it is was happening right now? Yeah if you guys are up for games, let me know.

Kids these days hate the anime I grew up with and I hate their stupid conventions. :p

TWO MORE DAYS!
TWO MORE DAYS!
TWO MORE DAYS!
TUMOR DAYS! D:

d0c_zaius

Kids these days hate the anime I grew up with and I hate their stupid conventions. :p

TWO MORE DAYS!
TWO MORE DAYS!
TWO MORE DAYS!
TUMOR DAYS! D:

NOT EVEN CAPCOM CAN RED PARRY MY HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Vespa

Kaijima said:
I thought most of the Capcom games this gen had the "remach" or "go to character select" option after a match in local versus play. Unless that's referring to online play.
I wouldn't know, don't play SF4 or Marvel3! It's good to know though.

Hated the lack of character select in VirtuaFighter 5 post match options.

Vespa said:
I wouldn't know, don't play SF4 or Marvel3! It's good to know though.

Hated the lack of character select in VirtuaFighter 5 post match options.
Yeah. They're in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and SF4.

TUMOR DAYS.

V_Arnold

Kaijima said:

Was I wrong assuming that he meant online? Damn :(

Top Bottom