• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition |OT| Let's fight like gentlemen!

.la1n

Shadow780 said:
The chat must've blown up when she appeared.

Warning? There need be no warning on this video. It is perfectly SFW. Possibly not SFP (safe for pants.)

spindashing said:
Wow, I...

She handles a stick really well.

citizen-kane-clapping2.gif

_dementia said:
creepers gonna creep
I meant that half jokingly and half serious; no girl that I know, not even my own sister who is a casual, can do Blanka's ultra 2 motion and land it consistently.

Then again, I just don't know any girls who like SF. Most of the chicks I know are pro at First Person Shooters, no pun intended. Or they're "good" at Tekken aka mashing.

ShaneB

spindashing said:
Or they're "good" at Tekken aka mashing.

Stealth Tekken bashing. jk.

Seeing all these Urien and Dudley players is making me want to pick up a lesser played secondary to always keep things fresh. Necro looks pretty badass, maybe him, or Ibuki, who I wanted to like in 4, but it just never clicked.

ShaneB said:
Stealth Tekken bashing. jk.

Seeing all these Urien and Dudley players is making me want to pick up a lesser played secondary to always keep things fresh. Necro looks pretty badass, maybe him, or Ibuki, who I wanted to like in 4, but it just never clicked.
Necro is a really rewarding character to play once you click with him.

ShaneB

_dementia said:
Necro is a really rewarding character to play once you click with him.

Yeah, I really dig the design, so I'll be checking out his trials and go from there.

It's funny, looking back, I know I was one that didn't really get interested in SF3 because of the lack of characters I was familiar with, but now it seems like every character is interesting and I love the cast since there's a lot of uniqueness going on and variety.

.la1n

QisTopTier said:
Use Ken's more fun tier partner Dudley!

Oh hey she's pretty good at that blanka electricity.... WHAT!? DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!

I'm so conflicted, on one hand bewbs, on the other hand - Blanka. Why can't both hands just be bewbs.

mattp

i'm sure i'm not the only one to bring this up
but why couldnt capcom just wait and see how well this sells, if it sells well, they do a real rebalance and release 4th strike(or whatever you wanna call it) as a dlc add-on to 3rd strike OE

it could still be optional, the way ssf4 and ae work

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I remember that match live - and of course the topping on the cake was that she was a Blanka player, because, you just gotta love Blanka!

mattp said:
i'm sure i'm not the only one to bring this up
but why couldnt capcom just wait and see how well this sells, if it sells well, they do a real rebalance and release 4th strike(or whatever you wanna call it) as a dlc add-on to 3rd strike OE

it could still be optional, the way ssf4 and ae work
Because frankly, people would rather play new games.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
time to hook the ps3 up and get cracking on all those invites...

I HAVENT FUCKING SLEPT YET... xD yay life stress! Thank you for coming out today 3rd strike! A happy peace bringer for meh :D

CozMick

Banned
QisTopTier said:
time to hook the ps3 up and get cracking on all those invites...

I HAVENT FUCKING SLEPT YET... xD yay life stress! Thank you for coming out today 3rd strike! A happy peace bringer for meh :D

Hey, can I get an invite to the 3s chat?

Or is there a EU-GAF chat being set up?

Dachande said:
So the EU store probably won't be updated tonight? :(

Tomorrow around 3-4pm gmt :'(

mattp

_dementia said:
Because frankly, people would rather play new games.
well then it would be a new game
but if it's too risky to just do it, they could use sf3 oe sales as their test
just liek their bullshit mm legends 3 plan

mattp said:
well then it would be a new game
but if it's too risky to just do it, they could use sf3 oe sales as their test
just liek their bullshit mm legends 3 plan
They rebalanced HDR and look how interest dropped off after IV came out.

mattp

_dementia said:
They rebalanced HDR and look how interest dropped off after IV came out.
yeah but is sf5 coming out soon?

also i'd say the market was a bit different then. it was before fighting games were popular again

Top Bottom