• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition |OT| Let's fight like gentlemen!

Rocwell

I think the sound effect for chun's kikoken is wrong and it's driving me nuts D:

It doesn't have that cool watery sound, I think they just switched it with ibuki's kunai sound or something

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
So pumped. Tonight is going to be a little crazy. My roommate and I have grocery shopping, our daily work out, 3rd Strike, Deus Ex Human Revolution, cooking... OH GOD SO MUCH TO DO

ShaneB

thetrin said:
So pumped. Tonight is going to be a little crazy. My roommate and I have grocery shopping, our daily work out, 3rd Strike, Deus Ex Human Revolution, cooking... OH GOD SO MUCH TO DO

I'm skipping the gym tomorrow. Straight home from work and then 3S! Please let there be no traffic...

ShaneB said:
I'm skipping the gym tomorrow. Straight home from work and then 3S! Please let there be no traffic...
I'm 50/50 on skipping the gym and just playing tonight. The muscly fightmen in the game will probably make me feel bad though.

ShaneB

_dementia said:
I'm 50/50 on skipping the gym and just playing tonight. The muscly fightmen in the game will probably make me feel bad though.

Haha, perhaps that I chose to main Urien says that I envy his physique...

buffi

Banned
Today is a great day

4Ve2Cl.jpg

Dartastic

DRE Fei said:
Live streaming
http://www.twitch.tv/tintin_ps3

This game actually looks really interesting in the art style as well. I never really got into it back when it came out, since I was heavily into 3d fighters at the time, but I'll definitely buy this.
I love this stream. It's just the guy trying to do the Evo moment trial over, and over, and over... :p

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dartastic said:
I love this stream. It's just the guy trying to do the Evo moment trial over, and over, and over... :p
Justin Wong Streaming confirmed.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Iron E Man said:
Urien please

Okay, its all drawn! I can finish it when I get home since I dont have a scanner nearby, so expect it sometime tonight :)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
_dementia said:
I can't skip the gym. Goes against my instinct. My roommate is a lazy fuck, and will probably skip.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kadey said:
PS3 or LIVE? I'm thinking about streaming this the minute I download it.
PS3. This will probably be one of the first multiplat titles i will exclusively be playing on ps3.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
the_log_ride said:
how are you guys on PSN getting it? Downloading the JPN demo and then unlocking the full game on an another account?

You can buy funds for JPSN accounts online...

Rocwell

You guys need to learn the virtues of delayed gratification. There are other people who are playing this game now and you are not. That's okay. Quit sweating it and do something else for a few hours and before you know it, it will be GraceChenTime.

.la1n

Rocwell said:
You guys need to learn the virtues of delayed gratification. There are other people who are playing this game now and you are not. That's okay. Quit sweating it and do something else for a few hours and before you know it, it will be GraceChenTime.

Grace Chen back from summer break confirmed?

Torgo

Fersis said:
PS3 PS3 PS3!!

I was playing people in Japan last night, and the online was awesome! A couple of matches I had a couple instances of warping, but the experience was great, and I didn't have any perceived input lag like on some other online fighters.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Torgo said:
I was playing people in Japan last night, and the online was awesome! A couple of matches I had a couple instances of warping, but the experience was great, and I didn't have any perceived input lag like on some other online fighters.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Have you tried the youtube feature? :3

Torgo

Fersis said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Have you tried the youtube feature? :3

No, I didn't know it had one lol! I just went right in to the fighting (and losing.) I had a stream running for like 2 hours last night yo, you shoulda stopped-by!

Grokbu

I doubt the match is gonna play out well, even though netcode is good, but I'm gonna try to play someone from east coast out of curiousity (I'm from Sweden).

Torgo said:
Next generation of online fighting on consoles, holy shit.

Wonko_C

RS4- said:
Someone needs to let the guy streaming the Chun parry trial to use jumping forward and not roundhouse

The trial says use jumping roundhouse, though.

OMG at the quality of the stream and 60 fps at that.

Wait a minute... he just did it and I missed iiiiiiiiiit!

Top Bottom