• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition |OT| Let's fight like gentlemen!

Attempting to learn everything I can about Elena. I've always been interested in maining her in the past but hardly ever got the chance. Hoping to put in at least a few hours of training before going online and getting owned lol

mattp

lemme chime in with everyone else
sf4 ruined me with its lenient inputs lol
i'm having so much trouble being consistent
fucking sf4 made me sloppy

mattp said:
lemme chime in with everyone else
sf4 ruined me with its lenient inputs lol
i'm having so much trouble being consistent
fucking sf4 made me sloppy
I can't believe how scrubbily I mash out supers now.

kuYuri

I bought this, but I'm not sure how much actual online play I will do. I wish I could pull my HDR skills, put it into 3S, and play with gaffers again. :(

onken

What a bunch of shit, you can't manually pick opponents for a ranked matches and it automatically chooses based on your account location not actual ping. I'm getting non-stop Euro match-ups despite living in Asia.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Just tried to play Sean for a few games after playing Akuma/Ken all day, at rank 6 this was a bad idea. I went 0-4 with him.

Going to give Oro a try next.

El Sloth

Banned
NinajHeartless said:
Me too :(

Shit is depressing
Every time I come back to the game after a long break: "Why won't any of my super work?!?!"
vocab said:
Had the same thing happen to me and lost because I put my stick down. It made the KO sound, and showed the death animation. I'm like that's great, and I get raped by a super. GGPO has never done that crap before.
This happened to me a bunch of times on GGPO. The KO screen would just sit there as we kept playing, haha.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Watching Kadey's stream. Kadey says "what's that about projectiles sucking?" lol

Downloading now =x

btw, can someone throw me a GAF Chat invite? I lost it when I switched PS3s. PSN: Darshiro.

Man, my PS3 having these crazy video issues and it's just too annoying to ignore. Going to have to call up Sony and try to send it in for repairs.

This really sucks a lot.

ShaneB

ipitydatfu said:
i like the sound more. its more pronounced?

I've explained this before, the sound in 3s (and older games in general) is just a lot more visceral, just a feeling that everything hurts so much more.

onken said:
What a bunch of shit, you can't manually pick opponents for a ranked matches and it automatically chooses based on your account location not actual ping. I'm getting non-stop Euro match-ups despite living in Asia.

I had this with SFIV, euro account and I'm in China. what I did (X360) was go to the dash and set my location to Hong Kong.

Top Bottom