• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition |OT| Let's fight like gentlemen!

Great games with everyone tonight! Its a little over 4 am over here so its time for sleep. Quick little mini review on GGPO. In my experience its bad in this. The only time its good is when you arent playing ranked with randoms. When it lags...it lags. I feel like me and my opponent arent seeing the same thing somettimes. I feel like a referee is making the decision on who gets a hit. I know it just came out so I hope over time it gets better. Im looking forward to playing the hell out of it tomorrow still with you Gaffers.

hsin

Banned
The nostalgia hit me hard. Like riding a bicycle!

Hit me up with one of these GAF invites people are talking about!

Edit: PS ID = hsinhsinhsin

GG Log_Ride. I am new to 3rd Strike too. Glad to see some charge characters like Q and Remy (who plays kinda like Guile).

Parrying is really cool and you cannot mash uppercuts in this game. Not a fan of some of the character designs but its a lot of fun to see the different movesets, especially Hugo's. I love Elena.

hsin said:
The nostalgia hit me hard. Like riding a bicycle!

Hit me up with one of these GAF invites people are talking about!

Edit: PS ID = hsinhsinhsin
Just sent you a request. I'll let you come in here and get raped by this Hugo with me.

dwu8991

Banned
hertog said:
So it's out everywhere but in Europe :(
Any idea if it actually goes online today?

It's not here in Aus either but not surprising since we part of the PAL group.
I think watching the gamescom street fighter cross tekken trailers really wet my appetite for that game.

CozMick

Banned
hertog said:
So it's out everywhere but in Europe :(
Any idea if it actually goes online today?

The Euro Store updates around 3-4pm gmt...

We'll definitely get the game today, just long after the entire world.

I'm slightly pleased that the Euro PS3 store hasn't updated already.

I would have bought it yesterday for both PlayStation and today on Xbox. I need to look after my pennies.

Ken

It's not out on the US 360 marketplace yet, is it? The game's page on Xbox.com still shows that free video as its only item.

simtmb

Probably tomorrow night for AUS lol.

EU store updates every Wednesday afaik, so it will be up there soon enough, i'm almost certain the AUS store usually updates around the same time as the EU one. They're pretty much the same anyways.

Keasar

CozMick said:
The Euro Store updates around 3-4pm gmt...

We'll definitely get the game today, just long after the entire world.
.....I hate being in Europe.

Except for Xenoblade, oh yeah, I went there!

RS4-

Lol, I couldn't find it unless I went through the videos section. Wasn't in the demo or usual place where you'd see it.

Yo! AUSGAF!

The PSN Store usually updates between Wednesday 11pm - Thursday 3am. I'm confident it'll be up tonight (this is speaking from experience for waiting for stuff alot :/ )

simtmb

Mr Touchdown said:
Yo! AUSGAF!

The PSN Store usually updates between Wednesday 11pm - Thursday 3am. I'm confident it'll be up tonight (this is speaking from experience for waiting for stuff alot :/ )

Hopefully.

Last time i'm ever making a pre-order on my main AUS account though xD

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Guys, what the hell is going on?

It's HAUNTS.

simtmb

Looks like it's gonna go up real soon in the EU/AUS PSN store. The pre-order link that you can find with the search button is now completely gone.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
vulva said:
by using the xbox

nah, it's getting patched in soon

Kappa.png

Top Bottom