• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
I mean, remember the original term rage quitter wasn't just referring to people cheating a system but people quitting out of rage

It's as if people have forgotten the meaning of words.

Ragequtting has been mostly used in SFV threads is honestly a misnomer.

Between lousy matchmaking in ranked and connectivity issues in Battle Lounges it's really hard for me to get the urge to play SFV lately. Which is a shame since actual match gameplay is so fantastic. I can search for Battle Lounges, but it's really hard to find ones that fit my criteria of rank and connection since the search options are fairly limited in that regard. This is either the worst best game I've ever played or the best worst game I've ever played, I still haven't decided which.

Are there situations where Mika's vskill can actually be useful? Seems to be the worst vskill.

Douchebags.

Nailed it.

The one hit of armor is useful for stopping a ground combo. The mic can block a single projectile if you time it right. It's mostly the armor that's great but yeah, it doesn't have a ton of uses.

Ten minute waits between matches are the best. Between this and the PC port of Blazblue CPEX I feel like the world is taunting me for being into a niche genre. The beta had issues but I don't remember matchmaking being THIS bad.

I decide to play for the first time in a week and the matchmaking is still a fucking pathetic joke and people are still rage quitting. Much game going on here. That's a wrap. Will try again next week maybe?

explodet

Ever get that feeling you're fighting against someone who's struggling with the netcode and dealing with teleports while you're perfectly fine?
I think I just got one of those and feel bad. :(

Good god what were they thinking with fierce shoryureppa. That shit should be EX. Totally shouldn't be able to throw it out like candy without EX meter, it's silly.

EDIT that's it about to throw my controller threw the wall. Fuck this night, I'm going to play again tomorrow and have fun but until then everything can go to hell. Fuck spammable fierce shoryureppa, fuck my shitty lack of frame mastery, and fuck the world in fire

Peace out.

Haven't played a match in a half hour after searching in ranked. Got two matches, one was somebody from Cameroon that quit at the versus screen, probably because there was a literal ocean between us, and the other hung at the world screen until my opponent presumably quit out. 10/10 game.

Dubz

Haven't played a match in a half hour after searching in ranked. Got two matches, one was somebody from Cameroon that quit at the versus screen, probably because there was a literal ocean between us, and the other hung at the world screen until my opponent presumably quit out. 10/10 game.
What country are you in?

jett

D-Member

Edzi

I'll play you, but it'd be easier if you could host since I have problems hosting Battle Lounges. CFN is TheYoTornado if you're free.

Sorry, I have issues hosting too. :( Hopefully it all gets sorted out with the March patch, but in the meantime I can only join other peoples lobbies.

Well, at least we're all toiling in Battle Lounge misery together. Did they specify anything regarding connectivity in the patch notes? All I saw was stuff regarding making lounges 8-person, which might only exacerbate things.

Edzi

Moaradin, your neutral jump game is on point. I keep falling for it.

EDIT: Wow, I had no idea when it was my turn during that last round. Insane.

My game was stuck at the versus screen, Jam, so I closed it. I'm down to try again one more time if you want. Otherwise, ggs. I don't have much practice against high level Lauras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom