• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadoken

I still put names and vids out there.
Name and shame the flaw.

Yea , I feel like Online Ranked is just a joke with a proper RQ penalty.
There are just so many people even in 5k+ who just play a really gimmicky one-off kinda style. And RQ just enough to keep their points up , without getting caught.

Its sad because it seems to be 10x worse in bronze and silver , deterring new players from actually improving and instead adopt these gimmick style of play. Online Ranked could be really good place to level up, if they made 2/3 Mandatory and added RQ penalty.

Shadoken

?

Akuma's too popular to not be included, people thought he'd be in S1, same with Sakura and she was shown in Story Mode and mentioned a few times in it as well but for the rest?

- Azam's a new character who's linked to Rashid so he'd be fine being included
- Viper was shown in Story Mode and she's an interesting character
- Sagat? Who knows tbh
- Makoto? Who knows tbh

Sakura and Akuma are 2 characters I think are way too popular to hold out on until S3. All the others I'm just not sure about.

I think season 2 will be much bigger too.

SF4 console added 6 characters ( Similar to SFV DLC Season 1)
SSF4 added 10 characters ( Season 2 might have 10 new characters? )

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Not so fast, my friend.

They took away Gief's greenhand, took away his wakeups, gave him Hugo's leaping knee, and gave him a headbutt that's basically The Clap.

He plays more like Hugo than himself since Alpha.

Would've made more sense to start with Hugo since we know Gief would generate higher sales as DLC.

Hmm. Not convinced. If he played like Hugo, then I would actually use him. But I like the idea of Hugo being included on the roster. His *real* claps would be straigt terrifying considering V's speed.

Shouta

Wait....if he's -2 it just means he's safe afterwards, but any button he presses afterwards is completely unsafe, there is no way in hell a 3 frame jab would trade after that.

Yeah, i was typing fast so I miscalculated. See follow-up post later on.

cordy

Banned
I think season 2 will be much bigger too.

SF4 console added 6 characters ( Similar to SFV DLC Season 1)
SSF4 added 10 characters ( Season 2 might have 10 new characters? )

It's possible let's hope that they have the funds to supply the extra characters. I wonder how this game's doing these days. I knew it had a bad first month but beyond that I'm not sure.

qcf x2

Hmm. Not convinced. If he played like Hugo, then I would actually use him. But I like the idea of Hugo being included on the roster. His *real* claps would be straigt terrifying considering V's speed.

I'd say there's a very strong chance he is eventually added. And I'll be disappointed because there will be no pre-match theatrics vs Alex.

Man wherever you look its fking Urien in the last spot.

I hope they pull a plot twist and add him next. We need more 3S characters in anyway.

I'm not looking forward to Urien. I feel he's going to be a powerhouse. This post was brought to you by tears from the 3rd Strike years. On that note (pun), Urien's debut trailer should use "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" as the theme music while we see him tackling, squeezing, powerbombing, elbowing and laughing maniacally at his opponents. #illuminatiboyz

Mediking

Yesss, someone finally uploaded the Capcom Pro Talk from yesterday on Youtube.

K-Brad deserved to get yelled at like that. He always teasing Mike about his skills and that he's a sellout... Like I said before, that stuff was obviously bothering Mike the entire time...

They're prolly made friends again after the stream but Mike was genuinely upset and mad at K-Brad.

And K-Brad looks like a even bigger fool because he kept pushing Mike to say a player who he thinks sucks at SFV...

I REALLY wished it was Gootecks there instead of Floe. Things would've seriously got more interesting then. Lol

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
When you're a sponsored pro and you talk shit you better back that up or you deserve whatever Mike did there lol

BiggNife

K-Brad deserved to get yelled at like that. He always teasing Mike about his skills and that he's a sellout... Like I said before, that stuff was obviously bothering Mike the entire time...

They're prolly made friends again after the stream but Mike was genuinely upset and mad at K-Brad.

And K-Brad looks like a even bigger fool because he kept pushing Mike to say a player who he thinks sucks at SFV...

I REALLY wished it was Gootecks there instead of Floe. Things would've seriously got more interesting then. Lol

tbh I think Floe's :O face the entire time was like a little bow on the whole thing

Floe's streams are as amazing as his appearances on CPT. Anyone that was still up watching Floe's stream around 4am EST time last night knows the shit that went down.

A lot of people are banking on the voices being a giveaway, but voice acting a few lines isn't that indicative. Like, Sakura is definitely in, but I think Oro isn't going to be in but will be in the background for Karin's story.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else getting the "failed to retrieve data" bug now after a match?
40006 is the code, I think.

Mediking

C. Viper is the narrator in someone's story mode. Dictator I want to say.

Heh... I wanna do that to C.Viper.....

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

Jinaar

I just received my HORI FIGHTING COMMANDER 4 controller yesterday and boy is it a game changer. Been playing on my 360 SFIV fighting stick and the pad is way more effective in doing moves and combos.

It's legit. So great to play with. Reminds me of the old SNES days playing SF2 with the SNES gamepad.

F.A.N.G.'s theme is awesome. I even unironically like the elevator music intro.

There's one or two themes I find a bit boring, but for the most part, most of the music is great. Even Dhalsim's theme is great.

Dhalsim, son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom