• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
Splatoons infrastructure wasn't completely broken on release. What do you want them to do, release the store while people's profiles and everything was still messed up? If they released a pay store and that happened, it would make the silence look like a blessing. The wait is a way better than the alternative, let's just hope they do get it right.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
They simply couldn't release the update with these messed up profiles. And that wasn't something they were prepared for. I feel like it's pretty obvious that this didn't go how they planned it.
I'm sure that's also the reason why they didn't commit to a date.

Now if this should've happened at all with 4 betas beforehand is another question...

I've been having a blast playing Ken. Just some super low level casual play. Won 8 in a row and decided to walk away because i want to have that feeling to take to the gym and fucking crush that

Welp. I'll never remember to check this again.

Just in case:

PSN: AdmiralSnakbar
CFN: AdmiralSnackbar
One letter different.

Come fight my shitty Mika maybe!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Why is there an option to play 60 second rounds? Who the fuck plays 60 second rounds?
Funny how they included such a stupid option but forgot about a filter for latency or location.

My favorite were people in 4 trying to scam some wins with 30 second 1 round match settings.

I never looked at the first page before, but that shit is pretty as hell.
Thank you! :)
You make some good points, Mr. Hawke. I'll play your game.
:D

btw... some progress. RM8 posted this awesome fan art:
MR2QR3P.jpg
So I started on it today as I thought it would be simple but it has some issues which were the same issues I had with trying to mod shorts and wrist bands onto Cammy.
It just clips through her skin and I have no idea how to fix it :(

Man all my matches have been super laggy tonight. Can't tell if it's on Capcom and the servers or my end and my roommate using up all the bandwidth.

Also just fought a Ryu with 7 wins in a row and was totally expecting a rage quit as I beat him, but my victory went through. Surprised.

Playing on a stick at home is weird. XD

You get more consistency with inputs, but the button placement is definitely going to take me some time to get used to.

I still can't QCFx2 to the right, it's wild. When I'm on the right side of the screen and input to the left I can nail it, but for some reason I have a bad habit that totally screws up the input from left to right. :p

Aaaaand just lost a match due to shitty lag. Seriously. Cleaned the floor with the guy the first round, then the next two rounds were such a lag fest I couldn't do anything. Done with playing online tonight, honestly really annoying when I'm trying to have fun and just get stressed out over poor connections.

Isn't the key factor to beating Vega players is to NEVER jump and if you do jump its only to do neutral jumps?

Vega's AA options are more limited when he's clawless. He has st.hk, but the start-up on that is long enough that most footsie range cross-up jump ins will beat it, if the person has the reaction for it. Otherwise, the Vega player has to have the EX wall jump on stand by.

I beat a pretty decent Vega (it was one of the Giant Bomb guys I think o_O), then got mirked by a dude who knew Karin way better than I did. We even matched 2 times afterwards, but I only got one round on the guy.

Purple Karin is fucking dope, now I have a sinful desire to try grinding to get it. -_-

FluxWaveZ

Crap. Just beat a Gold Ken who has a 20 win streak going, but I kept taunting during round 2 and round 3 'cause I expected the inevitable to happen when I won. I did, but no RQ. Feels bad. Did that against another opponent that seemed dubious a while back, too, but that one passed as well. Googling, it doesn't even seem that this player is a known RQer, so woops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom