• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, now that colors have come up so organically, I won't miss a chance to plug sfvcolors.imgur.com

Ken's japan-exclusive color is pretty nice. You know, if you don't hate pink.

cLvNM97.png

I'm currently doing normal survival with Fang and just spamming hard kick (his double knee move) and up to my 10th fight lol.

Once I get to the 20's this won't work as much so any tips on how to beat Nash/Necali/Bison when I get to them?

I'm currently doing normal survival with Fang and just spamming hard kick (his double knee move) and up to my 10th fight lol.

Once I get to the 20's this won't work as much so any tips on how to beat Nash/Necali/Bison when I get to them?

just jump at them, nash is especially free to jump ins/crossups.

That strategy won't really work for them.

The best way is to use your traps and your d+u poison balls to keep them away. They block about half the time after 15 fights so just keep at it. When their stun gets about half full, then they just stay full screen away until their stun bar decreases, this is where you just keep spamming full screen balls.

As for Bison, just keep neutral jumping till he comes to you. Give him a hard hitting combo, get away again and do that poison thing. If he comes back, neutral jump and repeat.

Even Necalli is fairly easy since he'll predictably jump or dash in.

Nash is vulnerable to jump-ins.

That he from now on is doomed to forever play Ryu or Ken no matter what game

Or Necalli if people like him enough to want him coming back for future games.

I realized how stupid that was the moment I finished typing.

EDIT: For all of you complaining about the fact that you're getting Chun-Li's story alt for free need to take a good look at this.

Holy Crap, I just realized something. Will the DLC characters come with their own Survival and Story?

If so, that reduces the ACTUAL cost of a DLC character by a considerable amount. Almost around 30k EDIT: if you don't do hard or hell.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Just made the switch from PC to PS4. I'm considering buying the season pass so I don't have to redo all that survival mode progress to grind fight money. :(

FluxWaveZ

GGs. We'll have to play again sometime, I'm lacking in Birdie experience. Not really feeling it right now though, sorry.

It's a real frustrating feeling to play hundreds of matches and you can't tell whether you're actually improving or if it's a waste of time. That's kind of where I'm at after a few matches today, so it makes me play sub-optimally, even though I'm forcing myself to play. Breaks might be important.

Aside from the fact that that undershirt/bra should be a lighter green for P1 Laura, you my friend just improved immensely on Capcom's design.
Thank you :) it was all based on that fan art linked!

Also the colour used on it is the exact same dark colour that's on her belt and ass so it might look funny in that specific light but it is "correct" :p
Ucchedavāda;199294840 said:
Jesus Garrett, tone it down with the censorship!

Seriously though, it looks so much better. Good work!

Also I know you were joking but I wouldn't consider it censorship... just turning a ridiculous outfit into a flirty and fun one. :p

GGs. We'll have to play again sometime, I'm lacking in Birdie experience. Not really feeling it right now though, sorry.

It's a real frustrating feeling to play hundreds of matches and you can't tell whether you're actually improving or if it's a waste of time. That's kind of where I'm at after a few matches today, so it makes me play sub-optimally, even though I'm forcing myself to play. Breaks might be important.

GGs, I guess I'm 3 times better now than when we played before, since I managed to take some wins. :V

Still can't handle those Mika mixups, though. I feel like holding up+back is my only option against her.

That's omar dogan's laura though
It's amazing how much better and more "believable" that design is compared to what Capcom made.
EDIT: I remember when JWong was streaming the game before launch, with Floe.

Floe: "Her tits are practically falling out of her shirt!"

JWong: "Yeah, that's what's she here for"

So who is everyone's worst personal matchup in this game? Mine are Mika and Laura. I can't seem to keep them out at all, and once they get in it's over for me.

As a FANG player, Necalli is an absolute struggle. I could still make it work if he had bad wakeup options or if he didn't have a 3 frame jab, but he has both :(

kirblar

Reposting for the new page.
I believe the answer is YES.

This is exactly how it works in Heroes of the Storm (which seems to be their template for almost everything they're doing w/ FM pricing) where the "real" price of a character is 9500g since there's an easy to lock 500g bonus knocking it down from 10K.

Can't believe it's taken me a month to notice but I've just realised this game doesn't have an intro.

What was the point of creating this

https://youtu.be/JfgOKaAoyjc

If they were not gonna bother to add it to the game?

Unless I've gone blind and it can be viewed from the game
The only intro is the shortened one that shows the very first time you boot the game. No way to view the full thing (with the actual theme song, since that one isn't it) in the game or review the short one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom