• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulva

ggs flux, for some reason I choked in that one round, I kept wanting to do v skill j fp to hit you twice out of your vskill and then my brain just shut down

laaame

45 minutes of searching, 7 disconnects and 1 laggy game played.

This game FUCKING SUCKS.

It could be so great but noooooo

so fucking pissed off, how the fuck do people deal with this shit to play matches all day.

Where do you live? I live in a densely populated area and I get matches in 1-3 minutes.
It takes more time for me to load back into training mode than it does to find matches, but that's also because the loading times are garbage.

I heard European players are screwed if they want to play this game since no one bought the game, so waiting times are bad and matchmaking is non-existent since there are so few players near by to begin with .

wrongway

lol at these 30 second 'load' times for every transition screen. This is what I get for actually having time to play tonight, I guess. :p

First 4K Alex shot :D
310950_2016032906190329off.png

Where do you live? I live in a densely populated area and I get matches in 1-3 minutes.
It takes more time for me to load back into training mode than it does to find matches, but that's also because the loading times are garbage.

I heard European players are screwed if they want to play this game since no one bought the game, so waiting times are bad and matchmaking is non-existent since there are so few players near by to begin with .

NC, usa.

every time i find a match it loads for 3 minutes into a 40002 error.

every fucking game. that combined with the loading times, this is unplayable

Neoxon

Can you at least post his CSS quote & his pre-fight intro (all in English & Japanese), Garrett....please?

Thanks for the images, by the way. I appreciate it.

Moaradin

wow one of my buttons straight up stopped working. I really hope it's the actual button and not the wiring :x

edit: luckily it was just the sanwa button. Pressing it too hard I guess.

laaame

Can uh...somebody give me a tip for Birdie trial 2. This is the only one I can't do for him.

The jumping mk needs to hit kinda deep in for mp to connect and for bull head you need to hold down a button and release when mp hits. If you play on stick, hold a button down with your thumb and if you play on pad map a button on the shoulder.

Can you at least post his CSS quote & his pre-fight intro (all in English & Japanese), Garrett....please?

Thanks for the images, by the way. I appreciate it.
ughh I'm really sorry but I really don't want to get in shit from Capcom so I'm not going to post those tonight. If I wake up tomorrow and nothing's been taken down then I'll consider it. For now I'll leave these gifs :p

normal back grab:
6YWwukU.gif

EX command grab:
JNsfwlX.gif

CA:
sCjg7D8.gif

I mean... I'm sure there's something to be said about the fact that Capcom delivered this content to us so it might be fair game but eh.

Neoxon

ughh I'm really sorry but I really don't want to get in shit from Capcom so I'm not going to post those tonight. If I wake up tomorrow and nothing's been taken down then I'll consider it. For now I'll leave these gifs :p

normal back grab:
6YWwukU.gif

EX command grab:
JNsfwlX.gif

CA:
sCjg7D8.gif

I mean... I'm sure there's something to be said about the fact that Capcom delivered this content to us so it might be fair game but eh.
Thanks for at least considering it....& for the gifs, as well. Your efforts are very appreciated.

Lulubop

normal back grab:
6YWwukU.gif

EX command grab:
JNsfwlX.gif

CA:
sCjg7D8.gif

Possibly get a gif of the ex backdrop, and the ex stun headbutt?

That ex throw is amazing.
Yeah, I love his animations :)
Thanks for at least considering it....& for the gifs, as well. Your efforts are very appreciated.
No problem, and if this stuff is still up tomorrow and no-one's posted it I'll think about it. It's just last time i did something Capcom didn't like they nuked my YouTube channel from orbit lol. I posted a video of the Chun Li breast glitch 1-2 days before launch and my YouTube channel was just deleted without any notice.
Possibly get a gif of the ex backdrop, and the ex stun headbutt?
My method isn't as clean as whoever was streaming Alex so I don't have access to his Command List unfortunately :/

Moaradin

You can upload it somewhere else if you're scared of the capcops going after your youtube. Those WebM sites are pretty good for those type of things right?

THAT'S MY MAIN!

I'VE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS.

Y'ALL READY TO GET FLYING KNEE PRESSED?

Seriously, those animations are so dope. Someone tell me, does he has the back + HP grab that goes through fireballs on startup?

Lulubop

Yeah, I love his animations :)

No problem, and if this stuff is still up tomorrow and no-one's posted it I'll think about it. It's just last time i did something Capcom didn't like they nuked my YouTube channel from orbit lol. I posted a video of the Chun Li breast glitch 1-2 days before launch and my YouTube channel was just deleted without any notice.

My method isn't as clean as whoever was streaming Alex so I don't have access to his Command List unfortunately :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z95HckY9gU8&feature=youtu.be&t=6m55s

His movelist if you're curious

A.E Suggs

R.Mika Costume is great. I will be buying a few of these.

45 minutes of searching, 7 disconnects and 1 laggy game played.

This game FUCKING SUCKS.

It could be so great but noooooo

so fucking pissed off, how the fuck do people deal with this shit to play matches all day.
Because it doesn't affect everyone the same way it seems. I have bad loading time now but I've rarely have the long long wait time most people have and I never really have disconnects either and I'm close to gold. I feel your pain for not being able to enjoy the game.

Order

The jumping mk needs to hit kinda deep in for mp to connect and for bull head you need to hold down a button and release when mp hits. If you play on stick, hold a button down with your thumb and if you play on pad map a button on the shoulder.
Thanks, I appreciate it

Okay Alex doesn't have the back + HP grab, but he still has the Lariat, Flying Drop, and Shoulder Slam so I don't caaaaare.

I understand why they cut out a handful of his moves to male it so he doesn't always have a mixup, but I really don't care.

It's been so long. I just need to body fools as Alex.

Durden77

So after finishing all character trials but 3, watching all the demonstration videos and a few of the character ones, I'm sitting at 430,000 fight money.

Not bad at all. And I've got the season pass so I don't have to worry about characters. But knowing I could get 4 for free is nice. Now just give me the shop already damn.

The general demonstration videos are good at explaining the game. The character videos are much more eh but will still be useful. At least there's something now for new players.

The trials are good and fun.

Haven't played online since the update but it seems to still be weird for some people. It's strange because it seems like some people don't run into problems hardly at all (me), and some people's are just borked. Hope it's working correctly for everyone for Alex on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom