• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA:
sCjg7D8.gif

Great work as usual!
Does this CA plant your opponent in the ground, like Gief's and Birdie's CAs?

Also, you're doing a helluvalot more to generate buzz than Capcom is doing at the moment, which is kinda sad. Makes you wonder if it is just a skeleton crew on a shoe-string budget that is responsible for SFV now.

jediyoshi

45 minutes of searching, 7 disconnects and 1 laggy game played.

This game FUCKING SUCKS.

It could be so great but noooooo

so fucking pissed off, how the fuck do people deal with this shit to play matches all day.

I am siphoning off all your potential good games and having them as my own. Sorry about that.

Ucchedavāda;199501544 said:
Great work as usual!
Not sure, I'll try it tomorrow and post if no-one else does :) It's 7am here and I haven't slept yet :lol
Also, you're doing a helluvalot more to generate buzz than Capcom is doing at the moment, which is kinda sad. Makes you wonder if it is just a skeleton crew on a shoe-string budget that is responsible for SFV now.
Yeah, still don't know what's going on @ Capcpom

Not sure, I'll try it tomorrow and post if no-one else does :) It's 7am here and I haven't slept yet :lol
There's no hurry. If nothing else, then we'll find out in a day or so.
The ground breaking effect at the end just made me think of Gief's and Birdie's CAs, which have the same effect, if I am not mistaken.

Yeah, still don't know what's going on @ Capcpom

Yeah, it's odd.
Even the last few DLC packs for IV had more lead-up than this, including actual trailers.

Thaks for all this info man, really hyping me up!
No probs :)
Ucchedavāda;199502020 said:
There's no hurry. If nothing else, then we'll find out in a day or so.
The ground breaking effect at the end just made me think of Gief's and Birdie's CAs, which have the same effect, if I am not mistaken.
Yeah, we'll see :p wouldn't surprise me if it didn't though :/
Yeah, it's odd.
Even the last few DLC packs for IV had more lead-up than this, including actual trailers.
I'm hoping they at least have a trailer... but still. Alex is ready, playable, in game. There is no reason for Capcom to not have already posted an actual official hype trailer.
She does for some reason. I need a good side by side comparison to understand why that is.
Make-up and contouring :p

Holy shit, Karin's Trial #6 is pissing me off. I've done everything else with ease, but this one!! Raaah!

This is the only one I can't do. I am just not dexterous enough to pull it off. Even if I get an instant Tenko, the shoulder check on the way down never connects.

Glad they added in trials. Weirdly, my favorite feature of Street Fighter IV.

cordy

Banned
Started doing Ryu's trial first. I can't complete the 10th one. I keep getting stuck on the Denjin Reinki to Axe Kick, my Axe Kicks don't come out fast enough he keeps blocking before the connection. Just gotta time it right.

Overall the trails are pretty nice.

Costumes are disappointing... most of the cool ones are on characters I don't use, most of the ones for characters I like I think are absolutely terrible.

--

Another day, another survival failure. Only hit stage 37 trying straight up m.srk spam with Ken. I have no idea how you guys get this to work.

FACE

Banned
Ucchedavāda;199501544 said:
Great work as usual!

It does.

Lost 4 matches, won 4 matches, but all four were rage quits, so I'm down a rank.

Fuck this.
I had my worst day last Saturday with five rage quitters (three in a row separated across TWELVE HOURS) in a single day. I lost my rank too. The only thing worth playing is battle lounge.
ughh I'm really sorry but I really don't want to get in shit from Capcom so I'm not going to post those tonight. If I wake up tomorrow and nothing's been taken down then I'll consider it. For now I'll leave these gifs :p

normal back grab:
6YWwukU.gif

EX command grab:
JNsfwlX.gif

CA:
sCjg7D8.gif

I mean... I'm sure there's something to be said about the fact that Capcom delivered this content to us so it might be fair game but eh.
Quoting for this page. Those animations are fresh. This would have driven people insane at Final Round or NCR.
The texturing on Mika's feathered wing things are mad good for some reason. Like crazy good.
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed. Her alt is pretty impressive even if I think it is a bit over the top.
One question, forgive me if it's stupid, do we know Alex's anti zoning tools yet?
One thing worrying me about playing him is no more 3rd strike parries, so how's he dealing?
He has air stampede and slash elbow. He will get all up in people's faces.
I just beat a scrubby Gold Nash (I'm Ultra Bronze so idk why I got matched with him). I took my points and dipped lol.
I'm going to do the same. Not gonna risk getting ragequit on.
lmao dude beats me so we rematch then I beat him and he rages
Expected
I hope Capcom don't smite me, I'm just trying to promote the game.

Anyway... here it is - ENG & JP voice and short move preview of Alex
Capcom should hire you instead. You've done a better job of hyping Alex than them. He sounds so visceral in that video that it is actually intimidating. I would not want to fight Alex or Necalli without background music.

So in the new lobbies when the top 2 players start a match, a big VS sign shows up linking the two slots.

This is implying that we'll see modes other than KOTH in the future for lobbies.

I'm no Internet Lawyer but the files are on your PC through a patch they supplied to a product you own. I'm confused as to what they could do, you didn't sign some NDA.
Yeah, that's where I think it's fair game tbh. Capcom literally supplied me with the files. Not sure that they can get mad about it.

Anyways, I'm going to try and go to sleep now, hopefully I won't wake up to a nuked YouTube channel lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom