• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBroly

Banned
Since people are talking about Single Player, I'll throw out my own theory.
Necalli absorbs Ryu's Evil Ki and transforms into Gill.
But it's probably wrong.

I hate to be the weak link, but thats enough for me. I'll pass off host duties after this match.
Also @Mango, is there any character you can't play? Thats a damn good Vega.

I'm of the mindset of putting all one's effort into a single character, but I'm gonna be playing the whole cast for a bit to learn some stuff, so it's helpful in that regard.

What I've been doing, but feel like I've peaked a little bit. Maybe a new character will give me some insights.

Skilletor

Haven't played ranked online in a week or so. Just went on a 900lp win streak. Helped by a couple of Gold+ players that actually stuck around and took the Ls on 2/3 sets. Now super silver.

:D

I've been trying to learn laura to fill in what I suck at. I am playing pretty well atm for my first day back on Birdie in a few days.

I was thinking if I try someone with easier anti airs than necalli, maybe that would be a nice stepping stone. Or maybe somebody without a dp s o I'll learn to stop abusing it so much.
Who fits that bill? Maybe it's also Laura.

Zackat

I was thinking if I try someone with easier anti airs than necalli, maybe that would be a nice stepping stone. Or maybe somebody without a dp s o I'll learn to stop abusing it so much.
Who fits that bill? Maybe it's also Laura.

Laura has good anti-air. Her forward charge move does the thing that catches you in the air. (idk the names of the moves) and her st.mp is a decent aa move if you can do it right. I just chose her because my getting in game is terrible. I need to know how to get in safe for at least a moment and start pressing buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom