• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
17/17 easy survival runs done
15/17 normal survival runs done

Closing in on 600k fight money. It at least seems pretty feasible to get all of the year 1 characters for free if you're disciplined enough to skip the cosmetics.

wrongway

CDR90Uu.jpg

What a save. God damn.

hwateber

Wow lol. I'm sure the commentator didn't mean it that way but a comment about Japan invading Korea and taking it over is such a fucking bad look

HiResDes

Korean commercials are awesome though. And yeah that was some Bronze level play as others said during the chat, that's what I see everyday as I trek my way back up to Silver and then fall back to the salt mines of Bronze again.

Xeteh

Yeah, I made the mistake of closing the crazy hype-fueled Korean stream to check out the English stream. Got instantly bummed out that it wasn't Tastosis.

I miss those goobers.

Yeah, I spent many sleepless nights watching GOMTV SC1/SC2 broadcasts with those two. Started at 3am for me. Good times.

Xeteh

Sudden Attack 2 might be my new favorite video game because it seriously is just waifus pasted in to CSGO. Valve is clearly missing out on some obvious cash-ins.

Oh shit, Korean Overwatch again. Tracer sounds like a mom.

Xeteh

Okay, I get that this guy's first language isn't English but him saying "Some guys just... sitting in their chairs watching Street Fighter V" was about the most useless thing I've ever heard someone say.

Xeteh

Mago is always smiling, he's awesome.

Edit: LOL Infiltration, Fuudo and Xian. Just start every match with Infiltration, Fuudo and Xian can stay home.

KingBroly

Banned
Trials are pretty demoralizing when you make ZERO progress. Still better than Survival, at least.

Wish I could make Select a 'quick reset' button.

Xeteh

Trials are pretty demoralizing when you make ZERO progress. Still better than Survival, at least.

Wish I could make Select a 'quick reset' button.

I play on pad so I can reset with R3. Which is great. What is really annoying is reset in training is L3. I'm always pressing R3 in training now.

Had my first non necalli matches. Oh man, Rashid is speaking to me, but gah... gotta learn some crush combos, I refuse to give dp ryu's respect.

I play on pad so I can reset with R3. Which is great. What is really annoying is reset in training is L3. I'm always pressing R3 in training now.

Agree, it's fucking with me so hard in practice now. Especially since it changes the dummy state in my setup.

KingBroly

Banned

Sticks and their lack of R3/L3.

Anyway, after a save wipe
(to hide my immoral deeds, tee hee)
I ended up having to re-do all of Cammy's trials again. You know, for a second there, I thought they'd give me more fight money, lol. But no, they didn't. I actually rolled right on through it, at least.

Also, I'm not sure why I have 2 Titles for Cammy but only 1 for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom