• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendX48

Does anybody else feel stuck in the 900-1200 BP purgatory? Get to 1200 and only play people with 1800-2000 BP, once you're down to 900 then you get opponents with 500-700 BP.

What I gather out of this is that theres a jump in skillset, but it shouldn't be that large. Its basically people who dont even block vs people who can do every single combo in the game

In a sense, kind of. I've been trapped around the high/low 1500s and below with the occasional climb to 1600 or 1700 which is always very short lived. I've been paired up with silver/super silver players, some that I have beaten, but I'm regularly destroyed by bronze and super bronze players.

BiggNife

I was stuck in 900-1200 limbo for a long time and finally broke out but now I'm in 1400-1700 limbo

Waffling between ranks is annoying as hell

1hluC4R.png
slay

Mediking

I've been fighting other Cammy mains in Casual earlier. Man, the fights are always intense and I always applaud whether I win or lose. Huge respect for other Cammy players online.

Trying to learn Chun for fun but I can't input her Hadoken wannabe move at all...

Oh shit, one leg is a tribute to Harley Quinn!

Aviator Cammy might be my favorite Cammy.
LOL for now :p won't be soon!
About fucking time. Jesus, why does Capcom not want Cammy to wear pants?
I have no idea :/ maybe she spends all her money on her cats?
I'm gonna need to know a tiny bit more. Never used it before.
Sorry :p download MSI Afterburner, it includes Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS.exe)
Open it, add the StreetFighterV.exe, then cap the framerate at this bit:

HiResDes

Yeah huge respect to every other Cammy, always feel like they have really good fundamentals down. People were talking shit about my tier list acting like she's really fucking top tier and I still think they underestimate how much work you have to put in to win with her. Your anti-airs and footsies have to be immaculate at a high level.

Xeteh

LOL for now :p won't be soon!

That screenshot with the diamonds made me laugh, though. I played a ton of Injustice and my character was Harley... she had the diamond thing going on. It was just the perfect comment in my head.

I love your work, no joke. I'm still holding you accountable for your promise of a Cammy outfit matching my avatar. I will buy the PC version when that happens. IT IS ON YOU GAWKER!

Edzi

Anyone wanna play some games? I'm sort of in the mood to just screw around with multiple characters.

CFN EdziPS, west coast.

Xeteh

Anyone wanna play some games? I'm sort of in the mood to just screw around with multiple characters.

CFN EdziPS, west coast.

.. I want to say yes, but I'm not in your league so if you want to beat on me I'm down... but I don't expect you to want to.

People say this like she's never had alts in sf4 with pants

Her punk outfit was my favorite... and her catwoman outfit was a close second because my cousin hated it.

Mediking

Yeah huge respect to every other Cammy, always feel like they have really good fundamentals down. People were talking shit about my tier list acting like she's really fucking top tier and I still think they underestimate how much work you have to put in to win with her. Your anti-airs and footsies have to be immaculate at a high level.

Exactly. It's funny cuz Cammy is really fun to use despite almost every fight being a uphill battle for her.

So who do you guys think has the best V-Trigger? Aside from Necalli of course.

My top 3 V-Triggers:

1. Chun-Li
2. R.Mika
3. M. Bison

I kinda wish everybody's V trigger made them a super version of themselves like necalli's, honestly. Maybe down the road you'll get to choose your V trigger like they let you choose your supers.

That said, ehhhhhhhhhhh, Rashids? Alex's, and I guess Nash's.

Edzi

.. I want to say yes, but I'm not in your league so if you want to beat on me I'm down... but I don't expect you to want to.

Her punk outfit was my favorite... and her catwoman outfit was a close second because my cousin hated it.

It's cool, I'm not planning on playing with my main. Invite me, just make sure char select is on since I'll prob switch around.

Xeteh

Btw, against Alex, you should always maintain pressure when you knock me down since I have no real wakeup options. I noticed you backed off a few times, which is always a bad idea.

Yeah... Cammy is my favorite character but I realize she's probably not the right one for me since I'm generally pretty defensive.

GGs edgeward holy fuck i cant deal with you teleporting everywhere in neutral man. that connection is terrible for us, if i give you a chance to walk back and forth its game over because you just teleport left and right in the rollback lmao.

Mr. X

Top 3 V Trigger no order

1. Mika (3 variations, can control timing, doesn't go away when hit)
2. Chun (combo off overhead, crlp crmk combo, people get real scared, comeback/damage/stun potential go up)
3. Ryu (bonus stun, unblockables, changing up fb timings, improves parry)

Edgeward

GGs edgeward holy fuck i cant deal with you teleporting everywhere in neutral man. that connection is terrible for us, if i give you a chance to walk back and forth its game over because you just teleport left and right in the rollback lmao.

Yea, it wan't great. GGs

Trickster

Laura is so goddamn stupid strong

Apparently litterally the only two people other than me playing in EU for the past 45 minutes have been a shitty Karin and a Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom