• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't tell what his vskill might be but he's got sonic lightened fists in one shot.

Can he get a third special move? Damn.
If that's the case then this impostor is not Guile.

Really interested to see what's what. At least this means that an announcement is probably coming today.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dang, Guile looks hawt as hell.
Love the SF2 stage too!

SUPARSTARX

If that's the case then this impostor is not Guile.

Really interested to see what's what. At least this means that an announcement is probably coming today.

fb_img_1460986995631.jpg

Single handed sonic booms? Multiple sonic booms? So much white and yellowww

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Can't tell what his vskill might be but he's got sonic lightened fists in one shot.

Can he get a third special move? Damn.
That's probably his V-Trigger state, I hope that's how he gets the glasses.

V-Skill is his invisible throw from 2

YO

GUILE MASTERED THE SONIC BOOM NOW

OH SHIT

THAT STAGE

THAT OUTFIT

HNNNGGGGGG

Guile is launching next week I bet. Playable at PAX. Too bad I probably won't get a chance to test him out though if that's the case.

So his moves are probably

Sonic Boom
Flash Kick
V skill?
V trigger Sonic Handcuffs which probably make him faster or throw out Booms better or something?
CA is the Sonic Hurricane

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I'm guessing it's to make more money by encouraging people to buy large amounts of currency upfront so they can get bonus currency. Also, I believe people will spend more when the actual value of the currency isn't visible during a purchase. Same reason why MS held onto their "points" system as long as they did.

The main reason for the old MS points system was because sub-$1 DLC was really common in the early days. Credit card companies take a cut from the merchant for each transaction, and when the transaction is that small to begin with, that cut eats away the entire profit margin. So, MS forced people to buy their own currency in bulk instead to get around it.

Yo the trailer is gonna be sick. It's gonna have the greatest video game theme ever made imo. Super hyped!!!!! That's my main since sf2 let's goooooooooo!!!!

Neoxon

So I guess the redesigns in Story Mode are gonna be the defaults for the DLC characters (namely for Juri & Ibuki).

Also, is that gonna be the free Season Pass stage?

Damnnnnnn...Guile is back!! Should've been more fitting if they released him on 4th of July instead. Swap the release order around.

Not complaining though...he looks great!

SSReborn

"We’re also happy to announce that we will be implementing a system to punish players who frequently disconnect during matches (aka rage quitters).

The way this will work is the system will identify players who have high disconnect rates during matches and will lock them out of matchmaking for a period of time. Players who have been identified as abusing the system will receive an in-game message notifying them they have been locked out of matchmaking. More additions and enhancements to this system will be implemented in the future."

FluxWaveZ

We’re also happy to announce that we will be implementing a system to punish players who frequently disconnect during matches (aka rage quitters).

The way this will work is the system will identify players who have high disconnect rates during matches and will lock them out of matchmaking for a period of time. Players who have been identified as abusing the system will receive an in-game message notifying them they have been locked out of matchmaking. More additions and enhancements to this system will be implemented in the future.

Eh... that's the best they could come up with? What's a "high d/c rate"? This better actually do something.

I find walk forward -> fireball harder in this game than in Sf4. Sometimes the inputs show a full half circle forward and I still get dp.

Also trying to buffer specials with light normals like Ken st.lk feels really hard, I maybe just need to clean up my motions but I just can't do it fast enough to stop the move coming out on whiff.

Mediking

"We’re also happy to announce that we will be implementing a system to punish players who frequently disconnect during matches (aka rage quitters).

The way this will work is the system will identify players who have high disconnect rates during matches and will lock them out of matchmaking for a period of time. Players who have been identified as abusing the system will receive an in-game message notifying them they have been locked out of matchmaking. More additions and enhancements to this system will be implemented in the future."

Lmao.

BiggNife

Eh... that's the best they could come up with? What's a "high d/c rate"? This better actually do something.

In theory it sounds fine but it really all depends on how it's implemented

I am assuming "high d/c rates" will be determined based on how many times someone d/cs in a given amount of time

Like if a dude d/cs 10 times in an hour he's obviously a ragequitter

They really should have put a system in so RQers lose 75-100lp while the winner gets 50lp imo.

As for this system I really hope 2 DC counts as lockout. 1 DC is passable as people may have legit issues. But more than 1 should cause a lockout.

Quesa

They really should have put a system in so RQers lose 75-100lp while the winner gets 50lp imo.

Yeah. The solution they've implemented leads me to believe their current infrastructure simply doesn't accommodate for updating information that way. DCs seem to break their system entirely. This isn't a real fix imo because it isn't immediate enough. People will be looking to push the fringes of what they can get away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom