• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Vega has V-Trigger available, can you not neutral jump anymore? Anywhere on the screen?

You should generally not neutral jump, or randomly jump at all when vega even has ex meter.
Unless you are baiting it out, ex barcelona will rock you when starting or ending a jump.

explodet

I'm chilling out tonight and not caring about LP that much, I know I'm not at the top of my game so that path leads to a mountain of salt.

I threw a match to a FANG that would have downranked if I had hit him two more times.
And then knocked a Mika back into Rookie.

Good times.

mbpm1

I just played...MYSELF in a battle lounge

It was amazing. He played just like me but better. It was like some future me. I can't even get mad at that bc it's like I'm still winning even though I lost all those sets.

jediyoshi

N63phYA.png

dead

nsfw:
yo necalli has a mesh underneath his loin cloth

it's completely flat tho. he's also the only male character in this game that has modeled upper legs.

LegendX48

Turning off vsync in this game is starting to feel like an absolutely horrible idea. I get constant screen tearing on top of incessant microstutter. Just all around horrid @_@

Renekton

Turning off vsync in this game is starting to feel like an absolutely horrible idea. I get constant screen tearing on top of incessant microstutter. Just all around horrid @_@
Ya I just live with the input lag. At least it seems consistent across platforms.

explodet

Man, after saying I wasn't caring about LP I hit a 10 win streak, hit Ultra Bronze and get the 300 network battles trophy at the same time.

And then someone at home came in through the door and completely wrecked my concentration. I'd get eaten alive at any local tournament.

I'm gonna quit ranked for tonight while I'm ahead, I can get kicked back into Bronze tomorrow.

LegendX48

So satisfying to beat Nash

Man, after saying I wasn't caring about LP I hit a 10 win streak, hit Ultra Bronze and get the 300 network battles trophy at the same time.

And then someone at home came in through the door and completely wrecked my concentration. I'd get eaten alive at any local tournament.

I'm gonna quit ranked for tonight while I'm ahead, I can get kicked back into Bronze tomorrow.
damn, congrats on the rank up though!

You could always do what I did though, rank up then immediately rank down in the next fight and then rank up again in the following one lol

does this make me a sexy dlc modder

I want to do cool beach costumes for the whole cast eventually so I'm glad I can get men's legs from SOMEWHERE

ssf2-vacation.jpg

eh I need to finish up Karin's outfit and then keep working on Cammy first. :D

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
does this make me a sexy dlc modder

I want to do cool beach costumes for the whole cast eventually so I'm glad I can get men's legs from SOMEWHERE

eh I need to finish up Karin's outfit and then keep working on Cammy first. :D

Requesting topless Ken with beard and instead of his gi pants it's just the skintight underarmor and one of his legs is Zangief's and the other is Chun-Li's thanks in advance

explodet

You could always do what I did though, rank up then immediately rank down in the next fight and then rank up again in the following one lol
That's actually EXACTLY what happened. The concentration disruption was during a rematch against a Rashid I had beaten earlier (barely) and he got his revenge.
Then I beat a Necalli, which I never ever ever pull off, and ranked up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom