• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

LakeEarth

Getting zero matches today...

Two matches in a half hour, and only after I decreased my ping limit to 3-5. I thought things were better but it's so bad right now.

Zerojul

Getting zero matches today...

Two matches in a half hour, and only after I decreased my ping limit to 3-5. I thought things were better but it's so bad right now.

Ive had issues with getting matches as well. I think its just people have moved over to Tekken for awhile.

Got zero matches with a 4-5 bars setting, launched a search with no restriction and suddenly found matches with 4-5 bars on a regular basis. Something was definiltely off today, for me at least.

myco666

Sry had to do something, might be able to sneak in a game before the xbox conference though.

Thought something had come up. Lets see if we could get one game before that.

GGs again! Gotta run, my kid is getting restless. Hope the connection wasn't too broken for you!

GGs! Wasn't too bad outside of that one freeze. Have to ask one thing. Did you hitconfirm cr.lk, cr.lp xx shoryuken and rollback said nah or did you just do it? Because it feels kinda bad if you actually hitconfirmed those and got punished because of the connection.

I just realized that nobody's considered that Capcom could actually announce a new game in the coming days.

It is the 30th Anniversary and Ono said to expect surprises, so it wouldn't be too weird to have them suddenly announce a 3SOE or Alpha 3 Online port.

I just realized that nobody's considered that Capcom could actually announce a new game in the coming days.

It is the 30th Anniversary and Ono said to expect surprises, so it wouldn't be too weird to have them suddenly announce a 3SOE or Alpha 3 Online port.

The surprise is that there is no surprise
Surprise!

At most it'll be an outline of what's to come and maybe some skins or something. Don't expect anything else.

I do think we'll see Abigail on stream tho.

MCD250

If there's a "new" game, so to say, I'd expect it to be the SSFV thing (even then I'm not so sure I believe that's happening). Don't think there'll be any ports or rereleases of anything else.

Would love to be proven wrong with an Alpha collection, of course.

I'm scared. https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/873991957810257920

DCEK4_TUwAAeKAi.jpg

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Thought something had come up. Lets see if we could get one game before that.

GGs! Wasn't too bad outside of that one freeze. Have to ask one thing. Did you hitconfirm cr.lk, cr.lp xx shoryuken and rollback said nah or did you just do it? Because it feels kinda bad if you actually hitconfirmed those and got punished because of the connection.

I hit confirm that combo (I think you mean cr.lk, s.lk xx shoryu) and rollback interfered once or twice but I probably also messed up for real at least once.

I was real impressed with myself when I learned to do that one. I was like "no way, I'm too old to hit conf... oh I did it, thats not so hard." Confirming b.mp into hp xx special is probably beyond my abilities though.

Empty jump -> low is the godlike mixup in the silver zone.

myco666

I hit confirm that combo (I think you mean cr.lk, s.lk xx shoryu) and rollback interfered once or twice but I probably also messed up for real at least once.

I was real impressed with myself when I learned to do that one. I was like "no way, I'm too old to hit conf... oh I did it, thats not so hard." Confirming b.mp into hp xx special is probably beyond my abilities though.

Empty jump -> low is the godlike mixup in the silver zone.

Yeah that one. Sucks that the connection didn't agree with them. Confirming off lights ain't easy and I can't do it but its not like you really need it with Birdie.

Gotta say that your Ken is real aggressive. Barely could keep up.

LoveCake

Is the second season pass worth it at £25?

I did get the first one and it was only ok I thought, I think it maybe better to wait to see what other characters are first, but by doing so there isn't anything else tied to this Season Pass other than extra characters is there?

"Only on..."

*Sees SF exclusivity with Sony*
*Sees KI exclusivity with MS*

"...Only on Steam!"

Im ok with that

Ucchedavāda;240088373 said:
It would be pretty cool if they did that, and included cross-play with PC and PS4. Doesn't seem very likely, though.

Lol just getting SFV on Xbox would be a big accomplishment. If it did tho it would end up like Rocket League's crossplay so PC stays winning

Is the second season pass worth it at £25?

I did get the first one and it was only ok I thought, I think it maybe better to wait to see what other characters are first, but by doing so there isn't anything else tied to this Season Pass other than extra characters is there?

Buying the season pass gets you 6 characters, and a premium costume for each of those characters.

The characters are Akuma, Kolin and Ed which have already been released. For the characters that haven't there's Abigail, weird egypt lady and Zetu.

And no, it's not worth 25 pounds IMO. Just get them all with FM, it's really not too tough.

Mizerman

If there's a "new" game, so to say, I'd expect it to be the SSFV thing (even then I'm not so sure I believe that's happening). Don't think there'll be any ports or rereleases of anything else.

Would love to be proven wrong with an Alpha collection, of course.

*Thumbs up*

Top Bottom