• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

HardRojo

I really hope they spare no expenses with the rumored Super expansion, make it a package full of awesome and include Sagat
and Cody too.
Put Arcade mode (earnable FM), second CA and maybe VT, I dunno. An UI overhaul would be nice too I guess.

Nephtes

Legit question:
I haven't played SFV since they released fake Ibuki without her signature moves and Story mode... Of which I completed the first chapter.
Somehow I have amassed 100,000 fight money. Do I buy a new character or a new stage or wait for a character they reveal after Abigail?

I've never bought any of the DLC stages...
And the DLC characters I haven't bought consist of:
Boxer
Guile
Kolin
Ed
Akuma
Abigail (lol no)
Edit: and Urien

I don't anticipate I'd actually end up using any of the DLC characters other than to play their story missions for more fight money...

The next character is supposedly an Egyptian fortune teller. If that interests you then save, but it sounds like you still have more fight money to earn.

Nephtes

The next character is supposedly an Egyptian fortune teller. If that interests you then save, but it sounds like you still have more fight money to earn.

The DLC characters are only 100,000 a piece... So I have enough to buy one.

I assure you, Ibuki is real

Not to me. Not without her neckbreaker and Tsumuji moves intact.
I mostly miss EX Neckbreaker to go right under fireballs... Though, I guess fireballs got nerfed pretty hard so, why would anyone actually need it any more, right?

Shadoken

I mostly miss EX Neckbreaker to go right under fireballs... Though, I guess fireballs got nerfed pretty hard so, why would anyone actually need it any more, right?

necbreaker is her regular throw now.

Her slide goes under fireballs...her fireball goes under fireballs.

Producer

bro shes top tier it dont matter

Ryce

Doesn't Ibuki do that log substitution jitsu for her V-reversal?
Yeah, but it's not a true teleport. I'm thinking more along the lines of a smokey Dhalsim teleport. Zeku could also create a shadow clone (another ninja trope) as a V-Trigger, but that might be considered a bit too extreme for Street Fighter.

Yeah, but it's not a true teleport. I'm thinking more along the lines of a smokey Dhalsim teleport. Zeku could also create a shadow clone (another ninja trope) as a V-Trigger, but that might be considered a bit too extreme for Street Fighter.

She actually moves across the screen even if you do it against a fireball.

kirblar

Zeku's silhouette definitely seems to put him into the "Evil Samurai" trope looks-wise (see: Sodom, Garuda, etc.)

He ain't going to have sneakers.

MCD250

The way SF works, if Zeku's in the game they'll probably reveal that he's acquainted with some older folks like Gouken, Sim or Akuma.

Ryce

There must be some unique hook to Zeku that would justify Capcom introducing a fifth ninja (and fourth Japanese ninja at that) into the Street Fighter series instead of someone representing a new country and new martial art.

I really hope Gill scooped up Abigail's truck. In the era of Ono wackiness Gill having an honest to God Gill passion for automobiles of all types would be some classy situational comedy.

The way SF works, if Zeku's in the game they'll probably reveal that he's acquainted with some older folks like Gouken, Sim or Akuma.

Everybody Loves Oro

JAXXX

UPDATED RANKINGS

DFDNStQXsAAkoCu.jpg

Mizerman

Hoping Menat is a zoner and Zeku a stylish/ high execution character

Yeah, I'm real interested on seeing Zeku's take on Bushinryu. Same with Menat and her likely magical powers

I really hope Gill scooped up Abigail's truck. In the era of Ono wackiness Gill having an honest to God Gill passion for automobiles of all types would be some classy situational comedy.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Gill was behind taking Abby's vehicle.

I actually have high hopes for egyptian girl, she has the potential for some truly wild stuff.

Yup.

She can be a trap based zoner

She can be a high mobility based trickster.

She can be an aerial rushdown character.

She can be a fast moving projectile based character.

The possibilities are close to endless with her. Really curious to see what becomes of her.

Edzi

That's two combos, though.

lol. Dude complains nonstop, has the shittiest internet in the country, doesn't know what a combo is, and also low key shows off constantly with his gifs that nobody asks for.

And yet we still quote/respond to him even though I'm certain at this point that he gets off on this.

Top Bottom