• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

joe2187

Banned
Everytime I see this pop up on twitter I cant help myself.

DE6nEKCXkAAgZAu.jpg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
What is happening with Candy Crush at the top of that list? Please don't tell me it was people watching other people beat levels on Candy Crush...

Ryce

I guarantee if Abigail (in all his grotesque glory) was a classic Street Fighter character with a bunch of cool '90s art people would look back on him fondly.

MCD250

Cammy's throw might look a little weird on him.

Since she has to climb alllllll the way up to his shoulders to throw him and she's like 4 feet tall.

Skilletor

I guarantee if Abigail (in all his grotesque glory) was a classic Street Fighter character with a bunch of cool '90s art people would look back on him fondly.

I think every single SF character so far fit SF2 and Alpha perfectly.

Like...everything else aside, this is my favorite SF yet as far as character aesthetic.

stn

I'll definitely try Abigail, just won't use his default costume ever. Both of his other skins fit sooooo much better.

Producer

Does Capcom even ban people? I think part of why they introduced the blacklist system is so that the community would be forced to police this stuff instead of them.

lol damn. I want revenge on this dude for all the time i've wasted getting matched with him

MCD250

That video only shows her air throw though. I was referring to her regular throws where she climbs on folks' shoulders to throw them.

I think every single SF character so far fit SF2 and Alpha perfectly.

Like...everything else aside, this is my favorite SF yet as far as character aesthetic.
Of the new characters, Rashid and Laura look almost tailor-made for the SFII aesthetic (I think at most Laura would have been maybe a little bit less sexualized back then, but other than that...). Necalli, I'm not too sure if I could see him in II, but I feel like he couls have fit in pretty well in Alpha. FANG is the only one who I would say maybe looks a little un-SF-like, but I feel like that's maybe the point to an extent, since he also plays different than your typical SF character (with the poison and whatnot).

Skilletor

That video only shows her air throw though. I was referring to her regular throws where she climbs on folks' shoulders to throw them.

Of the new characters, Rashid and Laura look almost tailor-made for the SFII aesthetic (I think at most Laura would have been maybe a little bit less sexualized back then, but other than that...). Necalli, I'm not too sure if I could see him in II, but I feel like he couls have fit in pretty well in Alpha. FANG is the only one who I would say maybe looks a little un-SF-like, but I feel like that's maybe the point to an extent, since he also plays different than your typical SF character (with the poison and whatnot).

FANG, to me, feels like the other end of the Fei Long spectrum where Fei is the martial arts hero and FANG is the martial arts villain.

But, yeah, probably more of a 3s character than Alpha or SF2.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
There's some super delicious irony in some people saying they would rather want to see classic fan favorites like Oro or Necro instead of this new ugly weirdo.

There's some super delicious irony in some people saying they would rather want to see classic fan favorites like Oro or Necro instead of this new ugly weirdo.
I will never understand the people wanting Oro, but Necro is awesome and I pity those that don't love that charming freak. If given the choice between a stretcher I'd easily take him over Dhalsim for the 80th time.

Top Bottom