• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Ryce

The stage select screen is going to have to be modified at some point in the future.

xevGO4u.jpg

MrCarter

Love the fact that when he is selected, Abigail will turn his attention to the screen as if he's "correcting" the announcer.

Man I love the little touches to this character. He's obviously very sensitive about his name so when the announcer say "Abigail" he looks at the screen and says "ABI GAIL!".

Ucchedavāda;243931269 said:
No, please, don't give Capcom any ideas!
We have enough stages with derpy NPCs as it is.

I'd like more nice looking, minimalistic stages.

I'd still take derpy/low poly life over none.

Some Mad Gear cameos would have been dope here. Roxy. Bred. Axl.

Thats what I was thinking. Some Mad Gear guys working on a car or that dude who cries, when his car got trashed in Final Fight.

kirblar

The stage select screen is going to have to be modified at some point in the future.

xevGO4u.jpg
Yeah, one of the things that made "SSFV" an obvious inevitability was how quickly they were just plain running out of char/stage room.
Umm is it me or did they actually tone his arms down in his default look? He looks much better to me now for some strange reason.
Would have to compare, might just be the colors.

Man I love the little touches to this character. He's obviously very sensitive about his name so when the announcer say "Abigail" he looks at the screen and says "ABI GAIL!".
The whole character breaks the fourth wall, lol. Notice how in his CA, not only does he break the camera lens, but he sticks the victim's head in the top of the screen to hang them as a punching bag, lol.

Village

Lol, wasn't Iron Tager from Blazblue the announcer in SSF4 ?

Is FG voice work a small pool of talent?

More like the small pool of talented VA's got even smaller for two reasons, the most expensive ones now cost more because they are very talented, along with the VA's strike thing going on. Which might explain everything that's happening with MVCI's voice work

Village

The whole character breaks the fourth wall, lol. Notice how in his CA, not only does he break the camera lens, but he sticks the victim's head in the top of the screen to hang them as a punching bag, lol.

I feel like a lot of characters do that.

There are multiple characters in SF history that don't bounce of the edge of the stage, but the screen.

LakeEarth

I feel like a lot of characters do that.

There are multiple characters in SF history that don't bounce of the edge of the stage, but the screen.
That's not too abnormal though. You can wall-jump midscreen if you're opponent is far away enough. Vega bounces off the screen edge no matter where you are.

Blueblur1

He looks good. If the new stage had people on it, I'd be happy with everything.

No NPCs and I didn't see any elements that can be affected by the characters. But I haven't been watching the whole time.

If it indeed is missing that stuff then it'll probably get updated later so they can create Missions for it.

Neoxon

More like the small pool of talented VA's got even smaller for two reasons, the most expensive ones now cost more because they are very talented, along with the VA's strike thing going on. Which might explain everything that's happening with MVCI's voice work
I don't think Capcom was ever listed among the companies impacted by the strike.

Top Bottom