• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

So does Suzaku Castle have that special Ryu theme we heard at the end of the Shadow Falls story?

Or is this a third straight Ryu remix that's based on his SF2 theme, apart from a 15 second interlude? XD

::edit:: Nope, just another SF2 Ryu theme. Shame, would have been an amazing opportunity for Kobu.

Mizerman

So does Suzaku Castle have that special Ryu theme we heard at the end of the Shadow Falls story?

Or is this a third straight Ryu remix that's based on his SF2 theme, apart from a 15 second interlude? XD

::edit:: Nope, just another SF2 Ryu theme. Shame, would have been an amazing opportunity for Kobu.

Same. Would've loved to hear it outside of Shadow Falls.

Oh my car would be a hilarious post-KO stage transition

That would've been sweet. Knock the ko'ed opponent into a nearby car, which smashes the windshield and then the owner comes out and cries :D

Alex's hair looks a lot better on his retro costume. I want to like the retro Ryu stage, but its too empty.

Jesus, Alex headbutts Abigail's chest. Fuggin hilarious.

Then MVCI's lack luster VO work is all on capcom's hands

This is my biggest gripe above all for MVCI, it feels like lackluster is such an understatement for it.

Coming off of the amazing work done in MVC3 to the non-existent direction (sometimes with the same VA from MVC3) and audio balancing of MVCI is just painful to listen to.

Shadoken

Am not liking the Ryu stage , it looks a bit tooo bland? Like they need to add some minor details here and there. It looks like a modded training stage.

Pompadour

Yeah, as mentioned above, Logan talked about how there's something there that even he's not allowed to see. And then SDCC was mentioned.

Not sure what it could involve, or if it's just Capcom being Capcom and they don't want us seeing an icon of something that's already been announced, like a stage.

Menat, obviously.

Dare to dream.

We in dere with dat jacket.
DFIBDcDXkAA_4ch.jpg

JusDoIt

Am not liking the Ryu stage , it looks a bit tooo bland? Like they need to add some minor details here and there. It looks like a modded training stage.

Having seen actual mods of Ryu's stage in SFV, Capcom did a great job. Yeah, it's simple, but the colors and the lighting are beautiful. It's even better than the Smash 4 version.

FluxWaveZ

Urien wants Abigail's body.

gonna go out a a limb and say Urien is gonna be a bad matchup

FANG I could see, but not really with Urien. He was never using b.HP to swat away the fire balls. Abigail's not gonna be totally free to FB characters, and Urien's is one of the worst.

Top Bottom