• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Edzi

Alex nostalgia costume looked incredible. Does anyone have a picture/clip of him with the jacket? I missed that part.

am I reading too much into this (of course I am) or is the implication that Abigail's working for Urien

Urien has a
n inf/
superiority complex and basically looks down on everyone.

He also modeled after the perfect human form which means he must think Abigail is ONE STEP BEYOND THE IDEAL.

TheOGB

Banned
I guess it's my fault for thinking Capcom would actually have Abigail participate in anything remotely important plotwise

edit: Holy shit that multi-mash lmao

He looks great in every way aside from his dumb look. The inflatable arms and messed up proportions will never not bother me, but I'm still looking forward to playing him.

You Alex players stick to your shitty character, I'll take this wacky stupid character thanks.

Zackat

these stages are great. gonna definitely get them

He looks great in every way aside from his dumb look. The inflatable arms and messed up proportions will never not bother me, but I'm still looking forward to playing him.

his alt costumes look good imo. I will need to see some alt colors and such for his base costume.

VariantX

I can be a purist but I think it could use some new elements. Subtle stuff though; not goofy NPCs.

Probably something simple like crows on the roof that react to people hitting the ground hard. Clouds moving across the face of the moon

Edit: Just noticed those things are there, but they are way too subtle and do make the stage look a bit static.

Ibuki vs Abigail looks goddamn ridiculous, on account of the size difference.

I'm happy that he looks so much better in-game (edit: with his other costumes) compared to the impression I got from the trailer.

VariantX

100% buying Abigails stage. Music in round 1 is the stage music, Music in round 2 is the boss fight tune and the sunrise starts to happen, by round 3, the sun is fully up.

If I have a single request for SFV's future, it would be for Capcom to hire like 5 community managers that are absolutely nothing like John D.

Haunts was great, but it's no wonder he quit. You can't put the stress of communicating for the entire franchise on one guy. Just having two-way transparency for this game would solve SO MANY of SFV's problems.

100% buying Abigails stage. Music in round 1 is the stage music, Music in round 2 is the boss fight tune and the sunrise starts to happen, by round 3, the sun is fully up.
I was wondering what happened to the Bay Area theme. Awesome that they did that.

Scotia

Banned
Shitty screen cap of Alex's nostalgia costume w/jacket:

KXxknHH.jpg

VariantX

If I have a single request for SFV's future, it would be for Capcom to hire like 5 community managers that are absolutely nothing like John D.

Haunts was great, but it's no wonder he quit. You can't put the stress of communicating for the entire franchise on one guy. Just having two-way transparency for this game would solve SO MANY of SFV's problems.

I was wondering what happened to the Bay Area theme. Awesome that they did that.

Even if it were 5 guys, what good does it do them besides spread out the hate to 1/5th per person? Capcom should ALWAYS be talking about whats next for the game, trickle it out slowly if they have to, but don't leave 4-6 week gaps between announcements like they did leading up to big events. Haunts undeservedly had to eat shit for the way Capcom handled their information drops.

Top Bottom