• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

seems like it kills fireballs while not in vt and reflects while in
AnTuIPo.jpg

Scotia

Banned
He's a FF character by association.

Just like Haggar is a SF character by association despite only appearing on stages.

By this logic Batsu from RS is a SF character by association because he's in a game with Sakura despite Batsu never being in a SF game and having nothing to do with the series.

Ucchedavāda;243951510 said:
I thought you were cool, TheSpoiler.

But I guess all that ass finally went to your head, cause that post is straight booty.

Wow

Enjoy your Rose-lite. The only waifu for me is Poison, Roxy, or Maki.

Shadoken

I still want to know what the fuck the new training mode thing is.

It doesnt really have to be anything training mode related.

Ppl asked why he couldnt go to training mode. But he couldnt really go into any mode , since the build he had would just go directly to VS after pressing start.

So in reality it could be an announcement for anything , since they didnt want to show the main menu.

vg260

It's nothing, they never said anything like that. They clarified later that the build they had just didn't have any other modes.

They did make it sound initially like there was something there they couldn't show based on their wording early in the stream, which is how the speculation originated, even if they clarified it later.

Somehow I'm much better online than when I was when I stopped playing this game. I'm tearing through people with Akuma and gained almost 2K LP since yesterday. Guess a break really helps you.

The Raging Demon in this game is the most satisfying Demon to hit people with.

SFV's Shun Goku Satsu is the best iteration of that move, period. The way it starts slow and then gets faster and faster as the hits pile on make it feel so satisfying, and the way he's illuminated with each strike is wonderful.

MrCarter

Alex looks so great with that alt, it's perfect.

He literally looks like his 3rd strike counterpart but in 3D. I think they even changed his body to be more cut like his 3rd strike iteration. Good stuff.

Wow

Enjoy your Rose-lite. The only waifu for me is Poison, Roxy, or Maki.

Since you're so obsessed with Final Fight characters I feel like you should make one of them your new Avatar lol.

Nah, picking top tier from the get go will land you a few wins but it won't inherently improve your gameplan. That's on you. Some people start getting more wins by going top tier BECAUSE they are winning and start trying/learning the game more. And they have to work less (especially in the online space, as Balrog just let's you coast). But it's better to just pick a dude you like because it'll incite you to learn the game. I played Rog for a while and got stuck because I felt like I wasn't learning shit. Moved on to Bison and enjoyed him more, and then hopped around the cast.

Yeah, I'm on Guile now, but I like fireballs and zoning and I swear it isn't because I want to just harass people and get easy wins.

JusDoIt

SFV's Shun Goku Satsu is the best iteration of that move, period. The way it starts slow and then gets faster and faster as the hits pile on make it feel so satisfying, and the way he's illuminated with each strike is wonderful.

It's dope, but I just hate how we see Akuma pose before hearing the BING! noise at the end. It's a small thing, but I need that exclamation point synced up.

MCD250

The only thing is I wish the Raging Demon in this game used the old "Heaven" kanji if you're using Akumer's nostalgia costume.

Top Bottom