• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

He literally looks like his 3rd strike counterpart but in 3D. I think they even changed his body to be more cut like his 3rd strike iteration. Good stuff.
Looking forward to seeing it in better detail. So far the only still footage I've seen has been blurry 360p shots with his jacket on.

Skilletor

Anybody accusing Max of being an SFV shill ain't been paying attention. He was done with the game as soon as Ken's face got revealed. KI shill, though...

Nah, if you like a capcom game on the internet, you're a shill or so personally invested in the game that your opinion can't be trusted.

It's not possible to just like a capcom game anymore.

JusDoIt

Nah, if you like a capcom game on the internet, you're a shill or so personally invested in the game that your opinion can't be trusted.

It's not possible to just like a capcom game anymore.

I'm a shill. Nobody knows me and I have zero influence on the community or the public at large, but Capcom still pays me a living wage with decent benefits to like SFV on the internet.

MrCarter

Anybody accusing Max of being an SFV shill ain't been paying attention. He was done with the game as soon as Ken's face got revealed. KI shill, though...

Exactly. That's what's so funny. I think a majority of the Kappa crowd fester there so when this video was released they obviously lost their shit.

JusDoIt

Now if only we can get the top guys of that game to play again. I'd love to see Daigo's Evil Ryu, Bonchan's Sagat, and even Gamerbee's Elena back at it going against each other.

Those three would probably go back if you threw enough money at them, because it ain't like they're winning in Five anytime soon (Bonchan aside).

Mike M

Nick N
I am 1000% over his tiny head problem. Not only do the alternate costumes fix it, but OMFG the personality just fucking oozes out of this guy. The idle, the backdash, the intro, the post-slam shrug, fucking everything about this guy.

Will probably stick to Necalli and Ed. : /

See now if only his default outfit didn't have the constricting tires around his biceps so that it didn't look like his shoulders were about to explode from the pressure. His arms look fine in the alts.

I think I inadvertently figured out who the rapper on Ed's theme is.

He responded to my youtube comment on the Playstation channel's version of the trailer (but then he deleted it) as Caleb Combs:
https://soundcloud.com/calcombsmusic

Sounds like him.

CcTz5Ec.png

Looks like I was right about Ed's theme:
https://twitter.com/dropkickmonk3y/status/887802770916491264

Sayad

So Maximilian picked his top 5 EVO moments and SFV, suprise suprise, was number 1.

https://youtu.be/6GF5hjo169s
Queue toxic YouTube comments (from his very own fanbase) accusing Max of being a shill for putting it number 1 lol.
It's called hype moments but it's really is "EVO 2017 biggest stories". I thought SFV's was the best top 8, along with Tokido finally winning EVO being this EVO's story, but if talking individual matches, nothing comes close to JDCR vs Jeongding for me(even though I hate Tekken's capoeira characters).

Skilletor

it's finally happening

also Evo was really fun this year. nice meeting skilletor & shackzam!

made it out of my pool in SFV & IJ2 even though I haven't played it in months lol. Lost to Momochi's Ibuki in winners and another Ibuki in losers oh well.

The story of how count met skilletor:

Vulva: Hey let me introduce you to Count.

Count, Skilletor. Skilletor, Count.

Count: When we playing SF4?

I laughed.

Nice meeting you, man. I seriously did have SF4 on my PS4. :p

Sayad

dieminion playing ed on nlbc
Haven't Ed been his main for a while now? He was playing him in EVO too.

Man this latest Cross Counter session is sad af. They have Punk and Smug as guests, and yet all Mike and Gootecks do is shit talk the game.

Mike Ross said:
I don't want to spend an hour+ bitching nonstop about things. It's not productive. I'd rather spend that time playing a game I enjoy.

MCD250

If they do bring back Poison I hope they get rid of her fireball. She doesn't need a fireball, what's she doin' with a fireball.
Someone has brought up the point before that Charlie effectively shares much of her moveset now, so if they bring her back they may need to rework her a bit.

I'd be cool with it just to get her theme though.

joe2187

Banned
Man this latest Cross Counter session is sad af. They have Punk and Smug as guests, and yet all Mike and Gootecks do is shit talk the game.

I unsubscribed after that whole "Esports" thing. I really dont understand where and what cross crounter is going with this whole shtick, Gootecks and Mike arent what they used to be and it aint funny and it damn well aint entertaining.

Mike M

Nick N
Ed is the only character I've managed to complete trials for since trials became a thing.

I even like his default costume.

Come at me.

Oh god, please don't come at me, I stuck at this game.

JusDoIt

I unsubscribed after that whole "Esports" thing. I really dont understand where and what cross crounter is going with this whole shtick, Gootecks and Mike arent what they used to be and it aint funny and it damn well aint entertaining.

They don't like the game (or at least Mike don't), which is a problem when your YouTube channel's bread and butter is Street Fighter Let's Plays.

Top Bottom