• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

kikiribu

Capcom did an amazing job getting the other character's grabs to look normal on him. His size was a concern for me but they look natural. Rashid's back throw has him climbing all the way to the top of Abigail's head to complete the throw, it looks badass, lol.

Oh man his ex qcb punch move can be continued for as long as you want. The move itself maxes out at 12 hits and the scaling goes down to 7% lol

It's corner only though

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Look like I did Abigail a justice since I just got Akuma to rage quit when I got him in a corner and locked him with EX flip slam.

And it's in casual match. Also why people would rage quit during casual match?

Ok so Abi has a few better ways to get around projectiles that Gief but he still should be no problem once I get used to his flip move. He's the footsie king though, you aren't going toe to toe with him. It's like an older brother holding your head while you flail at him from a mile away.

mbpm1

This character feels very strange. Unlike my first impression of Kolin though, it's a good strange. He feels like a slower, bulkier Ken mixed with birdie.

Skilletor

4ZyG8Vc.jpg
This stage is hot.

ElFly

after f+HP as an Anti AA, Abigail can follow up. His super connects easily, as does Nitro Punch. of course this works even when trading, and this command move seems to be really good hitbox wise?

Is it just me or is the camera zoomed out more when Abigail is played?

just you, unless it is really subtle. Tried it with Zangief in training mode, and the info boxes appear to be in the same place. Gief looks tiny in comparison tho :(

Village

Just played his story

My head canon is abigail and alex are best friends

Also other Final FIght characters show up

All of them that I would very much like to be in this game

MCD250

It's a Birdie situation where his character model is super massive but your shit might clip through him because his hurtboxes are not where you think they are.

He should be the focus of the next story mode update for SF V

seeing as he is pretty much the "Messiah/Chosen One" figure of the SF universe, if i remember interpreting SF 3 right?

alex-3rd.jpg

MCD250

Abigail has a lot of idle animations. He even has a (cancellable) recovery animation for his forward throw where he checks his fingers, and also one for when his CA fails.

MrCarter

Capcom did an amazing job getting the other character's grabs to look normal on him. His size was a concern for me but they look natural. Rashid's back throw has him climbing all the way to the top of Abigail's head to complete the throw, it looks badass, lol.

Yeah. Same with Cammy's throw. It looks so cool lol.

Top Bottom