• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

He should be the focus of the next story mode update for SF V

seeing as he is pretty much the "Messiah/Chosen One" figure of the SF universe, if i remember interpreting SF 3 right?

alex-3rd.jpg

Unless they timeskip, they might not even highlight him. Next story is about Ed and bisons return.

Village

Unless they timeskip, they might not even highlight him. Next story is about Ed and bisons return.

Bison isn't returning , I think you are strait up wrong

Bison is gone in SF3, I think him trying and failing will be the story.

Returning not so much

Unless bison is actually q

nded

Returning not so much

Bison gets all of his perfect teeth knocked out and since they are the source of his power he immediately and permanently dies.

MCD250

Laura's hair looks nicer in her sporty costume. It moves more naturally. Wonder if they can change hee hair in other costumes to use this hair instead.

Returning not so much

I doubt they will repeat the mistake SF3 made by getting rid of one of gaming's most iconic villains.

Instead, I think SF3 will be retconned, and we'll have some background scene about how Bison is currently in hiding to regather his strength so he can make an appearance again at some point. Otherwise the ending to SFV story mode makes 0 sense.

kikiribu

lol what your pic didn't capture is that at end of the animation, she ends up really close to him and looks like she exploded his nutsack.

Laura's hair looks nicer in her sporty costume. It moves more naturally. Wonder if they can change hee hair in other costumes to use this hair instead.

Same deal with Mika's story costume. It looks wayyyyy better than her default. Her default bangs look incomplete in comparison.

nded

lol at the end of the animation, she ends up really close to him and looks like she exploded his nutsack.

Same deal with Mika's story costume. It looks wayyyyy better than her default. Her default bangs look incomplete in comparison.

I think it's been mentioned that the default costumes generally have less detailed hair than the alts. You can see it clearly with Chun, Cammy and Karin since they keep the same haircut between some costumes.

JusDoIt

I doubt they will. Other characters like Mika got hair model changes in their alts that never made it to the default.

Village

I doubt they will repeat the mistake SF3 made by getting rid of one of gaming's most iconic villains.

Injustice murdered one of the most iconic villians in fiction in recent history of the world

The fucking joker

You know how they fix it, but putting the fucking joker in injustice 2

Being dead doesn't mean not being in the game, it just means you are fucking dead

Numb

Rashid's costume without jacket. My absolute favorite from the sports costumes. His amazing animations shine even more now.
It only alittle over a year to give a decent outfit
But they delivered

Now get rid of Birdie and make into his alpha look

DunpealD

What I found on Abigail:

- His V-Skill is treated as a special. So special cancels work on it.
- Which means you can b.HP -> V-Skill two hit projectiles
- V-Skill is autocorrect. So he can use it as an anti cross up.
- V-Skill is special cancellable on hit.
- He can recrumple st.HP CC into V-Trigger hold st.HP.
- He taunts after some specific moves, as long as you keep him neutral afterwards. Ex Abigail Punch has a different taunt than normal one.

FluxWaveZ

I need frame data here, I'm dying. Keep trying to punish overheads with st.MP, and that's no good. Also, I never want to be defensively jumping with this guy, but then that makes things problematic against Laura.

Top Bottom